How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
So were you doing this just to kill time or was this done under the normal rush, rush, rush--speed the belt up pressure of a normal day?

I was supposed to just be scanning with a DIAD, its a bulk stop of returns that feeders drop off up the street. It was slow, this trailer was getting anywhere from 600-1400 light packages a day. Last three days I have been training two different drivers on my area. I'm taking an unplanned 8-10 week "vacation" starting Monday.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Did you get STUGGED?
I decided to help keep my local surgeon in business, I felt sorry for him. I guess I'm starting to get worn out, ripped third hernia in the same area. I'm going to tell him to use longer staples, double-stitch, Gorilla Glue, and maybe some good duck tape this time.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was supposed to just be scanning with a DIAD, its a bulk stop of returns that feeders drop off up the street. It was slow, this trailer was getting anywhere from 600-1400 light packages a day. Last three days I have been training two different drivers on my area. I'm taking an unplanned 8-10 week "vacation" starting Monday.

You do realize that the sup who took pictures will be using them to browbeat some poor loader who is slammed all night long. She will be telling the poor kid that is how she wants the loads to look and that it can be done.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They are just happy to have a warm body show up these days, load quality is horrible. My Center has problems getting drivers to show up also, we had to borrow two drivers from another Center today. I'm amazed at what I see these days.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I decided to help keep my local surgeon in business, I felt sorry for him. I guess I'm starting to get worn out, ripped third hernia in the same area. I'm going to tell him to use longer staples, double-stitch, Gorilla Glue, and maybe some good duck tape this time.

It's time....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
20160218_155510.jpg
i got lucky in Illinois.....lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I drove a '61 Galaxie 500 across a bridge (The Viaduct) in Akron Ohio and the hood flew up and I couldn't see where I was going. I was able to stop safely, close the hood and the corners by the windshield were bent upwards.....like a Southwest's jet's wings.
Mine was brown.
Cool cars. I'd love one of those, a 64 impala, or an early 70's cutlass.