How's the view???........

rod

Retired 22 years
I remember my dad falling for that and other miracle gas saving tricks back in the 70's when gas prices went over $.50/gal. I bought a pack of cow magnets to keep the gas door on daughters Rogue to stay closed. Kids love to play with them also.

In the 60's my Dad had a 1940 Buick Business Coupe that was his pride and joy that he put some kind of weird extra air cleaner attachment on. It had a foam filter on it that had to e cleaned about once a week. He swore it increased his mileage.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have Blains Farm and Fleet in Illinois- what is the difference?

Most Fleet/Farm stores are pretty much the same. Ours advertises itself as "The Mans Mall". They even sell tee-shirts with that printed on them ---------------------how many dozen do you want? Come County Fair time they give away a different color Tee-shirt every year. I bet I have 2 dozen different colors-------never wear them.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My first job at UPS was loading trailers on the Midnight Sort 40 years ago. I got put on Preload last week scanning a returns trailer while doing TAW work. I was bored one morning and built my first wall in about 35 years:

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456027265.620620.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
The PT Preload Supe walked by and took pictures of it, she had never seen a wall like that. I'm glad we don't have the drop-frame trailers anymore, being hit in the head by a flap wasn't a good experience!

So were you doing this just to kill time or was this done under the normal rush, rush, rush--speed the belt up pressure of a normal day?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The PT Preload Supe walked by and took pictures of it, she had never seen a wall like that. I'm glad we don't have the drop-frame trailers anymore, being hit in the head by a flap wasn't a good experience!
I bet you're good at playing Tetris. All the 28 foot dropfloors would have completely turned into oxide by now. They were in rough shape in '02.

L

Little Brownie Girl

I see your horse and raise you a cardinal.

11.jpg
View attachment 667

At the end of this dirt road, 8 miles from this point, is a small resi area with about 15-20 homes. It takes about 45-60 mins to turn it. And this is not the only dirt road or is it the worst. It's just the longest.

View attachment 669

View attachment 670

Nice views.
View attachment 667View attachment 669View attachment 670
Funny you should start this thread as I just saw this today. I thought I've seen about everything, but this was a first. It's like somebody's car just died by the side of the road, but it just happens to be a horse.View attachment 668
View attachment 668
Where is the horse located in case it was a run away or stolen...someone should report it if they could to a near by vet in case someone is looking for it...