How's the view???........

Cementups

Box Monkey
I didn't think that the prep was that awful. Crapping my brains was, well, a pain in the butt, but drinking the Miralax before hand wasn't bad. I mixed it with yellow gatorade and only tasted the gatorade. My least favorite thing was not being able to eat. I love to eat. The only thing I had aside from soda and water was a can of beef broth.

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't think that the prep was that awful. Crapping my brains was, well, a pain in the butt, but drinking the Miralax before hand wasn't bad. I mixed it with yellow gatorade and only tasted the gatorade. My least favorite thing was not being able to eat. I love to eat. The only thing I had aside from soda and water was a can of beef broth.

My problem is I hate Gatorade---especially 2 gallons of it at a time.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had 2-32 oz. bottles. One for the night before and one of rate morning off. I prefer Powerade but got what the store had. a total 64 oz. went into me aside from the beef broth.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You can dump in a box and send it in. We have the account. I hear it cuts down the amount of people getting the procedure.
Had two on demand pick ups one day last week. One was a urine sample from a high end drug rehab house and the other was a "box of poop" according to the guy handing it to me. Both Next Day Air.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

This makes me sad. People move from the burbs to new developments in the country. All of the sudden, dirt roads are a problem. Guess they don't like their Range Rovers getting dirty. Makes me think of the song with the lyrics.......they don't know what they've got til it's gone. They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot. (Or in this case, a paved road). :(

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
View attachment 77087

This makes me sad. People move from the burbs to new developments in the country. All of the sudden, dirt roads are a problem. Guess they don't like their Range Rovers getting dirty. Makes me think of the song with the lyrics.......they don't know what they've got til it's gone. They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot. (Or in this case, a paved road). :(
Looks like a premium spot for morels.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Looks like a premium spot for morels.
I buddy of mine hunts morels. He said him and his kids were out one day and he couldn't find any, almost to the point of giving up. Then his daughter is behind him and says, "Daddy is this what you're looking for?" He said his eyes popped out of his head when she took him to where she found it. It was a 10'x10' are just covered with them. He was in heaven.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I could really benefit from a pedicure but there are 3 things holding me back:
1. My feet are gross, it looks like I could catch fish with them and its embarassing.
2. My toes are ticklish
3. There is something about the picture of me sitting up on a high chair while an Asian woman bows before me at my feet that seems racist and wrong even though I know it really isn't.

I could really benefit from a pedicure but there are 3 things holding me back:
1. My feet are gross, it looks like I could catch fish with them and its embarassing.
2. My toes are ticklish
3. There is something about the picture of me sitting up on a high chair while an Asian woman bows before me at my feet that seems racist and wrong even though I know it really isn't.
You forgot to mention what the guys at the gym would say about the hot pink toenail polish.