How's the view???........

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
UW-Madison. Moved my son back to school last week and took some time out to enjoy a few beers and brats. I spent many hours sitting on that terrace about a hundred years ago while an undergrad.
Top party school once again , lol.

We are saving a few $ this year on tuition bills. The princess switched to a ckoser school, and doesn't live on campus this year.

rod

Retired 22 years
UW-Madison. Moved my son back to school last week and took some time out to enjoy a few beers and brats. I spent many hours sitting on that terrace about a hundred years ago while an undergrad.

My Daughter graduated from there so we spent many a weekend visiting. I loved roaming up and down State Street and the campus. My Daughter got a job as the night manager at the place on campus where visiting professors and big wigs stayed while they were giving lectures at the college.. She had a free room and usually there was food left over in the kitchen. The place had an Olympic size swimming pool in it. The best thing was it was always empty on weekends so we had the run of the place. It was one block off State Street.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had never heard of them till we were in DC last week. They are so good....they make Dunkin Donuts look like crap!

We have one local here but we never plan on going. For us it's one of those treats that we learned about at the beach and it belongs at the beach.

My favorite donut is called The Beach. It's topped with vanilla glaze and cinnamon and sugar. Sooooo damn good!!!

If you go their website you find that there are 3 locations for them in Jersey.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We have one local here but we never plan on going. For us it's one of those treats that we learned about at the beach and it belongs at the beach.

My favorite donut is called The Beach. It's topped with vanilla glaze and cinnamon and sugar. Sooooo damn good!!!

If you go their website you find that there are 3 locations for them in Jersey.
Maple icing, bacon bits and a salted caramel drizzle...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpg

This little guy came up to me as I was getting in my truck. He was a little skittish but let me pet him. I guess he was lost from his mother and wanting someone around. Didn't look very healthy.