I dont wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Indecisi0n

The money is good but i just don't want to be there all day. Oh well we will see. A manager told me i would be done by 1:00pm which i don't believe because he is management. Then another driver said last year he had a 9 hr day last year !!

over9five

Staff member
Here's the difference between Package and Feeders:

I have over 20 years in, and I couldn't have worked if I wanted to. In Feeders, the senior drivers take all the overtime. Low seniority guys never get forced to work.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't want to either but have to. Oh well. Nice thing here, I will only work a few hours. Start time 8:45 and will probably be done between 12 - 1. The other nice thing is I am second from the top in the dog pile so I will get one of the better rtes today. Little to no windshield time. :happy-very: I think we have 6 or 7 drivers working today.

Meno - if it's ground you won't get it today.

Ovah - banging in here, today, will get one no holiday pay for yesterday.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't want to either but have to. Oh well. Nice thing here, I will only work a few hours. Start time 8:45 and will probably be done between 12 - 1. The other nice thing is I am second from the top in the dog pile so I will get one of the better rtes today. Little to no windshield time. :happy-very: I think we have 6 or 7 drivers working today.

Meno - if it's ground you won't get it today.

Ovah - banging in here, today, will get one no holiday pay for yesterday.
It should be air. Better be. Liberty mutual/Progressive is sending it. Their grand idea. Have my Lyrica shipped, instead of me having to go to the drug store. I guess I have to but more apples. UPS is delivering.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It should be air. Better be. Liberty mutual/Progressive is sending it. Their grand idea. Have my Lyrica shipped, instead of me having to go to the drug store. I guess I have to but more apples. UPS is delivering.
LOL You should get it today then. :happy2:

brownelf

I always worked days like today prior to the arrival of our current center manager, not having contact with him for 4 days straight before peak is worth every penny I'm missing out on. I'm sure to be in the office Monday am with someone who had a problem today, along with the 11hr day he'll surely provide me. Glad to have the chance to rest before the stuff hits the fan for the next 4wks.

rod

Retired 22 years
I always believed that time with family was way more valuable than a few extra bucks on the paycheck. I can honestly say that once I had gained enough whiskers where I had a choice I NEVER worked any day after Thanksgiving or any other voluntary day. Unless you home life is a complete hell or you have managed to spend your way into complete and utterly overwelming debt why would you even consider it? Are you people crazy?:peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
I always believed that time with family was way more valuable than a few extra bucks on the paycheck. I can honestly say that once I had gained enough whiskers where I had a choice I NEVER worked any day after Thanksgiving or any other voluntary day. Unless you home life is a complete hell or you have managed to spend your way into complete and utterly overwelming debt why would you even consider it? Are you people crazy?:peaceful:

x2

menotyou

bella amicizia
Go figure. Liberty/UPS didn't know we don't deliver ground. Big shocker. Thank God someone is working at Progressive today. Guess I have to go to Adams.

+ 1,000,000 as a upser I've grown to resent the Christmas hours. So defiantly home is where the heart is the day after thanksgiving.