I hate January at UPS

Discussion in 'UPS Partners' started by sosocal, Jan 14, 2011.

1. sosocal

sosocal New Member

Just had to say it! I am overwhelmed...not sure I've ever felt this way....Wow...that actually felt good to post.

2. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You`re in SoCal and complaining about January?

3. User Name

User Name Only 230 Today?? lol

Must of had to wear pants for a couple of days. Remember, bag balm is your friend......lol

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Yea try being the steward in January with a foot of snow on the ground. Damm why couldn't I be a steward in January in Socal???

5. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The rain & the pouring was prior weeks.....now it's sunny and clear. It was 81 yesterday......high 70's today. However, hills could still slide!

7. Local804guy4life

Local804guy4life New Member

What do they do to management in January? I hear it's the worst month to work for UPS? Is it any worse then the normal abuse you guys takes the other eleven months out of the year?

8. probellringer

probellringer Member

dont know about anywhere else...but locally ----804---- you see what happens..they still run helper cars..load up stop counts ..hope some guys will run it off...but its abuse supe month--no help is available=so supes have to deliver...they arent happy=so they take it out on drivers....this is where ALL of us can work together ..use your request loads,file 9.5s,,and let ups MAKE adjustments to changing conditions...if we all do this--our fellow workers can have work also...oh yeah--and dont go home...if EVERYONE works together,,we will all have constant work..

9. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

UPS patterns itself after the basic rules of plumbing. If you are at the bottom you get all the ........

10. DS

DS Fenderbender

I saw a slogan on a van yesterday for a plumbing company.
    It said "Our business has been going down the drain since 1948"