I know its is a waste of time......

Scuba Steve

image.jpeg

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Dannyboy was a pompous ass who thought himself better than anyone else on this forum.

:cowboysmile:

The sun beats down on Badlands Crossing.

"Danny, I'm calling you out." (spits tobacco juice on dusty street). Women and children cower in front of the Dry Goods store.

"There ain't enuf room in this hick town for 2 pompous asses. Eat lead you worthless piece of .........."

Had a bucket of latex paint bust open one time

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/i-know-its-is-a-waste-of-time.366618/#ixzz3nmqBdwdy
Had about same thing, but was 4 one gallon containers of mint flavoring for medicine. pkg car smelt great for a month. But day it happened i could barely go into cargo area, it took you breath away.
I had that happen with chloroform. Then they gave me crap for making them come out to get it. I followed the rules. Don't touch, secure vehicle, notify supervisor.

Why do we even deliver stuff like that?

oldngray

nowhere special
I had that happen with chloroform. Then they gave me crap for making them come out to get it. I followed the rules. Don't touch, secure vehicle, notify supervisor.

Why do we even deliver stuff like that?

I had a huge paint spill in my truck one time and I parked my truck and called it in. The center manager had to use his own fancy car to drive out an hourly hazmat responder. He had to use DR bags to put all the mess in his formerly clean trunk.