I Voted No

RangerMan06

Other people will move them this isn't 1997
It's not a perfect deal but we got a good deal
I've been doing this for a long time and I can see how much business we have already lost how many routes they're not in everyday and how many empty trucks they're setting outside

We got a fair offer this time and you just have to build upon us on the next contract

I'm not seeing any slowing down at all here. We've been running every route and every truck we have.

Fed Ex can't handle much more and USPS is laughable. Yes we'd lose some volume but only a fraction and that works in our favor anyways.

This contract is not complete :censored2: like the last one but we deserve better.

I'm not seeing any slowing down at all here. We've been running every route and every truck we have.

Fed Ex can't handle much more and USPS is laughable. Yes we'd lose some volume but only a fraction and that works in our favor anyways.

This contract is not complete :censored2: like the last one but we deserve better.
You wrote what your heart desires

But we're not going to get a better deal.

nWo

Screenshot_20230808-212906~2.png

JL 0513

Quit spreading this lie. Well be busier than we've ever been. Probably won't be caught up until after Christmas
Volume is already way down with just the threat of a strike through July. Going to take time just to get that back. Be assured 10's of thousands will lose their jobs if we end up on the streets.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Biggest :censored2:ing raise anyone who works here will ever see and all the other added language and these guys want more. It’s downright scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

RangerMan06

And how many weeks you willing to set up for now before you get a better contract and how many months we willing to sit out because you will have a job?

No limit. If UPS is willing to run the company into the ground I'll stand on the street and watch the circus.
I'll need all the rest I can get because I know we'll have nothing but 13 hour days until after peak trying to clean this mess up.

Family

No limit. If UPS is willing to run the company into the ground I'll stand on the street and watch the circus.
I'll need all the rest I can get because I know we'll have nothing but 13 hour days until after peak trying to clean this mess up.
You mean you'll be on the outside looking in as high seniority drivers are working with what's left. Good luck with your plan.