I was termed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashell

XZzv0jl.jpg

Lol, Relevant

Ashell

Also in the news "Actor Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr in the show (Hamilton), shot back at Trump's tweet, arguing that "conversation is not harassment sir."

Dude asks me a question and I give him an answer, that sounds like a conversation to me. I guess it doesn't work that way when you reported his momma to OSHA for failing to clean up a spill, went to the safety meeting with the concern that they need to take it more seriously in the future, but some how steve is the victim and because I had made complaints about steve harassing me, my conversation with don was harassment because he was black and I'm white.

Dr.Brownz

^Calling someone out in front of a crowded theater is not conversation it is harassment.

And Melania Trump is a legal immigrant. Weird how all of Trump opponents still can't criticize any actual policies he has. Just vague misrepresentations of things he said.

Ashell

^that first lady meme is a joke because someone changed it from being about young girls. Of course she's legal. So was the girl I was frustrated with that took all of my baggers bags. We don't all appreciate each other's sense of humor, especially when its a cooping mechanism. But to say it has no place in this world, is kind of like saying a race has no place in this world. But I wasn't in the union and filing grievances...

luuBwe.png

542thruNthru

^that first lady meme is a joke because someone changed it from being about young girls. Of course she's legal. So was the girl I was frustrated with that took all of my baggers bags. We don't all appreciate each other's sense of humor, especially when its a cooping mechanism. But to say it has no place in this world, is kind of like saying a race has no place in this world. But I wasn't in the union and filing grievances...

luuBwe.png

You need to get out more. You were fired a long time ago. Move on. Don't become the next rickyb of this site.

Ashell

Just learned about this guy. He has so many brilliant things to say. I agree with him so much. I also agree with Richard Spencer apparently.

9180-thomas-sowell.jpg

I think you could substitute western culture for white people interchangeably in this.

"In a world where the truth means so little, and headstrong preconceptions seem to be all that matter, what hope is there for rational words or rational behavior, much less mutual understanding across racial lines?"
I mean truth at UPS, WTF is that.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...al-breakdown-ghetto-communities-thomas-sowell

And if you are going to meme Morgan Freeman, you should probably know he is a prominent atheist.

542thruNthru

Just learned about this guy. He has so many brilliant things to say. I agree with him so much. I also agree with Richard Spencer apparently.

9180-thomas-sowell.jpg

I think you could substitute western culture for white people interchangeably in this.

"In a world where the truth means so little, and headstrong preconceptions seem to be all that matter, what hope is there for rational words or rational behavior, much less mutual understanding across racial lines?"
I mean truth at UPS, WTF is that.

Read more at: The Inconvenient Truth about Ghetto Communities’ Social Breakdown, by Thomas Sowell, National Review

And if you are going to meme Morgan Freeman, you should probably know he is a prominent atheist.

For the love of God please move on!! At the very least start another thread in current events with this crap!

Ashell

OMG, take Obama's nobel prize and give it to this guy.

Black Rednecks and White Liberals[edit]
The title essay is based on Sowell's thesis about the origins of the "black ghetto" culture.

Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is historically neither authentic nor black in origin. Instead, Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is in fact a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.

Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.[1]

Sowell further argues that this "culture" did not exist uniformly among blacks, especially those considered "free persons of color", those trained in schools operated by people immersed in New England culture (who were, in turn, passing that culture to black students, specifically the need for a strong work ethic), and black immigrants from Caribbean islands (where slavery also existed). His essay argues that, among those groups, educational statistics were on par with similarly-trained whites (and higher than southern whites in general), and continued on an upward trend until the advent of multiculturalism.

Ashell

For the love of God please move on!! At the very least start another thread in current events with this crap!
I'm atheist. I don't love god or jesus. Jesus was a gay. He didn't have girlfriend. That makes you gay, or so I'm told by my former black coworkers at UPS

542thruNthru

I'm atheist. I don't love god or jesus. Jesus was a gay. He didn't have girlfriend. That makes you gay, or so I'm told by my former black coworkers at UPS

I see you haven't learned your lesson about saying dumb things. You'd think after being fired you'd grow up a little.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Can you post another sound clip of you committing job suicide? Maybe one of you telling your Walmart manager about they how they need to have a union so you can scab on them, too?

Some of the stewards in my local and myself got a pretty big laugh out of the last one.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Man reading all of your coherent responses makes me realize you really were screwed! Fight the power man!

El Correcto

god is dead
And Melania Trump is a legal immigrant. Weird how all of Trump opponents still can't criticize any actual policies he has. Just vague misrepresentations of things he said.
Only thing that is really hopeful coming out of trump is deregulation, even that is vague though. I'm sure the CEOs and bankers will find a good way to deregulate the private sector while putting America first.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Only thing that is really hopeful coming out of trump is deregulation, even that is vague though. I'm sure the CEOs and bankers will find a good way to deregulate the private sector while putting America first.

The one sector that I would like to see the regulations relaxed is the medical insurance industry. Allowing the insurers to cross state lines would increase competition and reduce premiums.

Indecisi0n

^Calling someone out in front of a crowded theater is not conversation it is harassment.

Wait, Trump has policy's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.