I won my panel case!

tall_t4

All glory to god and special thanks to union for helping me and blessings to everyone who supported me thanks for the advice going forward this is my career and I stand on my feet I won’t get in trouble anymore 🙏🏾

Karma...

great.......dont forget that your union would always place you with another union company if you lost your case.......I am sure that the company made a deal and your union made some concessions to get your job back..........back pay ?

Thebrownblob

All glory to god and special thanks to union for helping me and blessings to everyone who supported me thanks for the advice going forward this is my career and I stand on my feet I won’t get in trouble anymore 🙏🏾
Glad to hear it. Stay out of trouble buddy. Do the job the correct way and you’ll have a long career. Sounds like you had some good representation.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Glad to hear it. Stay out of trouble buddy. Do the job the correct way and you’ll have a long career. Sounds like you had some good representation.
If he stays out of trouble he’ll get some of this…
1695228082853.gif

tall_t4

great.......dont forget that your union would always place you with another union company if you lost your case.......I am sure that the company made a deal and your union made some concessions to get your job back..........back pay ?
No unfortunately no back pay

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Take chances! Run-Gun!

textat3

Congrats man. Work hard and do the right thing. I read a little on what you posted. I usually deliver all my air then start trace on ground. Makes the day less stressful.