I won my panel case!

Karma...

in my day the person would be put on probation and when the period was up with no transgressions back pay would be issued....those days are long gone and unlikely to come back..........and yes I am retired and no I am not a troll.........you young people have no idea what a great company united parcel service was.....Jim Casey was alive back then...when he passed his legacy passed with him. I cant criticize your folks because you dont have the frame of reference thus dont know any better...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
in my day the person would be put on probation and when the period was up with no transgressions back pay would be issued....those days are long gone and unlikely to come back..........and yes I am retired and no I am not a troll.........you young people have no idea what a great company united parcel service was.....Jim Casey was alive back then...when he passed his legacy passed with him. I cant criticize your folks because you dont have the frame of reference thus dont know any better...
Get back to bed gramps

All glory to god and special thanks to union for helping me and blessings to everyone who supported me thanks for the advice going forward this is my career and I stand on my feet I won’t get in trouble anymore 🙏🏾
Good to hear you got your job back and hopefully you learned some things from this experience.

Did the decision go to arbitration? Or did one of the ups labor managers decide to give you another chance?

tall_t4

Good to hear you got your job back and hopefully you learned some things from this experience.

Did the decision go to arbitration? Or did one of the ups labor managers decide to give you another chance?
Nah the labor manager is one of the ruthless people like no one likes her even the management I think it was the arbitration

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nah the labor manager is one of the ruthless people like no one likes her even the management I think it was the arbitration
Go ahead and burn me down
Women should not be in the labor manager role. They hang onto the baggage too long. Always acting like they are the toughest person in the room. Put them in accounting or small sort