If it makes you happy

This is the person that developed the part in Orion that tells me to do a dead end street 2 different times for 2 stops.

Nah this kid hasn’t worked here for a year yet and still loads feeder trailers. His knowledge from bull:censored2: that his pt supe feeds him makes him believe he knows what’s best for the company and for the blue collar.

Future scab.

Well he Englishes like he's part of our new HR department.

underw6rld-underworld.gif

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Why are you Ffing whiners.

You union types thinking your sticking it to man let me tell you something you ain't.

I hear all the time that you don't want too much overtime, theirs alot of industries that require lots of time away from family, you guys got it nice but those packages don't get delivered when you feel like it.

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat.

How did our desert living ancestors go from heat tolerance to us not being able to do?

Then the whine about stops.

I'm going to let you in a secret about reality,

Heat issues
What do you expect guzzling down large cans of caffeine,
Your mom likes :censored2:ing Hard Rs

Next Day Error

X - Other

You union types thinking your sticking it to man let me tell you something you ain't.

I hear all the time that you don't want too much overtime, theirs alot of industries that require lots of time away from family, you guys got it nice but those packages don't get delivered when you feel like it.

But it's too freaking, hot the eninvatble whine gonna be listen, when chugging monsters and energy drinks and you can't sleep that's on you, ups Ain't lying about caffine dehydration, fix your sleep schedule and you a decent Chance at the heat.

How did our desert living ancestors go from heat tolerance to us not being able to do?

Heat issues
How was management training school?

R1wonder

What in the flying :censored2: is this 😆 nobody is bringing a baby into the hub to breast feed ha dink , you obviously never had a kid , some mothers breast feed but when they can’t they do this wild thing called pumping . Then the breast milk goes into a fridge , it’s not healthy and very painful for a women to not pump for a long period of time. Then it will force their body to stop producing that milk faster

Heat issues
OtNdXFIHx759p4enBX.gif

Thebrownblob

Heat issues
1687011528912.gif

DriverNerd

What in the flying :censored2: is this 😆 nobody is bringing a baby into the hub to breast feed ha dink , you obviously never had a kid , some mothers breast feed but when they can’t they do this wild thing called pumping . Then the breast milk goes into a fridge , it’s not healthy and very painful for a women to not pump for a long period of time. Then it will force their body to stop producing that milk faster
I'm glad they're going to have some language for this. My wife (UPS employee) pumped at work and she had to use random offices - some without locks on the doors. After someone walked in on her she complained to HR and then everytime they put her in a unlocked room they stationed a part time supervisor outside the door. She pumped in a different place every day. It was a :censored2: show. These dudes had no idea what to do.

I'm glad they're going to have some language for this. My wife (UPS employee) pumped at work and she had to use random offices - some without locks on the doors. After someone walked in on her she complained to HR and then everytime they put her in a unlocked room they stationed a part time supervisor outside the door. She pumped in a different place every day. It was a :censored2: show. These dudes had no idea what to do.
That's what some people do not understand.
Just because certain language does not pertain to you does not mean it's not important

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Heat issues
You wanna get canceled? It’s “special” nowadays. 😀

Specially Retarded…” is that better