If you are thinking about voting NO…

Why do all these teamster memos sound like they were written by a 7th grader?
The frustrating thing is the fact that there are so many employees who are so damn stupid they can't see the obvious BS right under their nose. If I take them by the hand and explain it to them, many of them still don't get it - or they get it for about five minutes.

There are only a handful of people in the building that I can have intelligent conversations with.

UPSER1987

The frustrating thing is the fact that there are so many employees who are so damn stupid they can't see the obvious BS right under their nose. If I take them by the hand and explain it to them, many of them still don't get it - or they get it for about five minutes.

There are only a handful of people in the building that I can have intelligent conversations with.
There’s clowns on this site that have talked themselves into thinking this is a historically good contract. Lol.

UPSER1987

You can't the hurt the feelings of an idiot who posts anonymously as "Bubblehead." On the other hand, people who call themselves can't expect to be taken seriously, either. ;)
Still laughing at the name “bubblehead” .
Was that name chosen for him or did he voluntarily think that would be a good name on an internet site? Lol

Still laughing at the name “bubblehead” .
Was that name chosen for him or did he voluntarily think that would be a good name on an internet site? Lol
Then there's DriveInDriveOut, who calls himself a "Well-Blown Member." He posts a lot of mindless crap, too.

People like that often really are bubbleheads. In some cases, however, they're propagandists who try to stay behind people's radars. If you click on their profile links, they're often blocked. What are they hiding from?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then there's DriveInDriveOut, who calls himself a "Well-Blown Member." He posts a lot of mindless crap, too.

People like that often really are bubbleheads. In some cases, however, they're propagandists who try to stay behind people's radars. If you click on their profile links, they're often blocked. What are they hiding from?
Well I'll admit, I do enjoy your links about how Jews are actually alien demons spreading evil across the world.

You seem like a very stable genius.
Truly you are a gift to the BC community.
Keep up the good work dude.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Well I'll admit, I do enjoy your links about how Jews are actually alien demons spreading evil across the world.

You seem like a very stable genius.
Truly you are a gift to the BC community.
Keep up the good work dude.
The Japanese say they are. And your soul is in the prostate
_kappa shiritama.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m okay with this contract and think the majority of full time victories was clawing back what happened in 2018.
Seeing 22.3 language struck out of the contract felt great. Seeing set 5 day work weeks for package car felt great.

As a worker this contract is something I could live with. I’m not blown away by the economic package but I don’t think this contract is worth hurting the teamsters over with a strike, 2018 definitely was.
0E63F760-8922-4799-8736-3CE5F30782CD.jpeg

This is a big victory imo. They entered these negotiations at a pretty big disadvantage and still came out pretty damn good.
I’m impressed.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

I’m okay with this contract and think the majority of full time victories was clawing back what happened in 2018.
Seeing 22.3 language struck out of the contract felt great. Seeing set 5 day work weeks for package car felt great.

As a worker this contract is something I could live with. I’m not blown away by the economic package but I don’t think this contract is worth hurting the teamsters over with a strike, 2018 definitely was.
I think you meant 22.4 but I agree

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Tell that to the UPSers on Reddit. Jesus could descend down from heaven and give them an amazing contract and they'd still bitch and vote no.