Immigration

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama is playing with the numbers by also counting people stopped at the border as deported so his true total is much lower.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are a lot more secure than the Bush years. That's one reason why there is a shortage of migrant field workers.

The border's are secure because you say so or because Carney said so ??

Crossing this is impossible....oh my! Insurmountable !!
enhanced-buzz-16168-1303745917-9.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Context matters. From your article:
Just 364,700 illegal immigrants were removed in fiscal 2013.

That is more than Bush ever removed.
Because Bush wasn't letting them all in to begin with !!!

Economic factors in the U.S. and the ability for local governments to enforce immigration laws are the ONLY reasons why there has been any rise and fall in the amount of immigrants crossing the border illegally and getting caught.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Economic factors in the U.S. and the ability for local governments to enforce immigration laws are the ONLY reasons why there has been any rise and fall in the amount of immigrants crossing the border illegally and getting caught.
Malarkey. You and a handful of other posters are the biggest source of misinformation on this forum. All hat, no cattle. Back up your words with facts.

Overpaid Union Thug

Malarkey. You and a handful of other posters are the biggest source of misinformation on this forum. All hat, no cattle. Back up your words with facts.

I don't want to upset all of the liberals on the forum.

Overpaid Union Thug

I don't want to upset all of the liberals on the forum.
Big hat, no cattle. No facts, either.

Not surprised.

I have relatives (lots) that attempt to cross the border illegally regularly. Some get caught. Most don't. Many have succeeded multiple times. Its as dangerous as ever. If that's not adequate proof for you then look elsewhere or marry your own beautiful Mexican or find a job in the government that gives you access to information on what's REALLY happening on our border.

Overpaid Union Thug

To clarify....get a job that requires a rather high security clearance and then tell them you are going on vacation in Mexico and see what happens. No Google pause will ever enlighten you and open your eyes as much as that will.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You have high security clearance? I have a very good friend that has higher security clearance than you can imagine. He goes to Mexico all the time.

All hat, no cattle. Facts talk, BS walks. You, dear sir, are full of BS.