Intro for wyo_john

wyo_john

Hey everybody, i'm John! I just got hired as a part time package handler in Casper, Wyoming, working the overnight shift starting tomorrow. Found this forum to help answer some questions I had, and any I may have in the future. Thanks!

browndevil

Hey everybody, i'm John! I just got hired as a part time package handler in Casper, Wyoming, working the overnight shift starting tomorrow. Found this forum to help answer some questions I had, and any I may have in the future. Thanks!

Welcome wyo_john and fellow UPSer. Best of luck to you

fxdwg

Long Time Member
You Democrat or Republic? Do you think Cuba shoud be let off the sanctions? Do you dig Baking and Cooking recipes? Are you into pedal biking? Politics? Do you care what long term UPSers say? (*Ya better); How about FEDEXDrivers and bbsams?

Are you up to the challenge of AJ / Dilli / Feth / More / Tooner / Others wearing you down????
Are you up to it "Wyo"????

If not. go to the FDX thred and post there as they do here

wyo_john

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!! Just searching and scanning the forum has answered many of my questions!!! I think I like this place

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
And here I was thinking fxdwg was a GIRL.:surprised:

Welcome to the BC!

FXDWG - What does FXDWG stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations ...Acronym, Definition. FXDWG, Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide motorcycle model. How to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this ...
acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FXDWG

Am I the only one that speaks HarleyDavidson?

And welcome to the board.

I am the dangerous aj!!!

For my first order of business...wyo...which NFL team do you support?

wyo_john

I speak a little Harley as well...and I'll just list out all my sports teams down here:
NFL-Cincinnatti Bengals...MLB-Minnesota Twins...NCAA Football-UTAH RUNNIN UTES!!!!!!! and my personal favorite sport, NHL-Colorado Avalanche.

Oh don't forget Dale Jr for NASCAR...even though he sucks now

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I speak a little Harley as well...and I'll just list out all my sports teams down here:
NFL-Cincinnatti Bengals...MLB-Minnesota Twins...NCAA Football-UTAH RUNNIN UTES!!!!!!! and my personal favorite sport, NHL-Colorado Avalanche.

Nice mix of teams.

Good Luck and welcome to UPS!!

wyo_john

Worked my first shift last night, had to do the safety and hazmat training for a few hours and then finally got put on the unload and went to work. Actually ended up enjoying it, it's a nice workout and the people I work with seem to be pretty cool.

fxdwg

Long Time Member

Isn't a "Ute" a young person? BTW, the only meds that I take are the ones necessary to tolerate the self centered egotists that you will quickly come to know who they are. Act like this is the only thing that you have going for you and he'll be nice. He probably was an abused ute.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Have you been watching My Cousin Vinny too much lately fxdwg?
fxdwg?

Fixed Wig?

wig3.jpg

2125010819_0b8e675d99.jpg