Iphone dying in the cold...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Get a Willy Warmer for it.
upload_2016-11-14_3-51-5.jpeg

mrbrownstone

If you have an Otterbox Defender you can put the phone on the holster with the screen facing out and use the holster clip to attach to the ball type vent in the newer 800/1000. That will blow heat on it every time the truck is on.

It also puts the phone at a nice level if you have to cheat and use gps.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I put my phone in the cupholder to listen to sirus radio and want not. Now that it is getting cold, My phone goes from 80 percent, quickly to 30 and then 0.

My old pc had the heat set up so I could place things like my diad or phone to warm it up, but the new ones just have fans on a angle that blow out.

But even forget the putting my phone in the cup holder..anybody have any hacks for your phone not dying so quickly?
Cold? It's November and mild?

wgfhi.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Defrosters are in the truck and will warm up the dash. I leave my 6 laying face down on the dash behind the steering wheel panel, otter box grips and won't let it slide.

Hellobrown2000

I put my phone in the cupholder to listen to sirus radio and want not. Now that it is getting cold, My phone goes from 80 percent, quickly to 30 and then 0.

My old pc had the heat set up so I could place things like my diad or phone to warm it up, but the new ones just have fans on a angle that blow out.

But even forget the putting my phone in the cup holder..anybody have any hacks for your phone not dying so quickly?
Don't use an iphone