Is clam chowder soup?

Is clam chowder soup?

• Total voters

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Only on planet earth. 🌎 So what do they call it where your from.
BTW, being from New England, I've always been a seafood chowda guy.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We had a layover in Boston coming home from Iceland this summer and in the Crown room they had Clam Chowdah in the buffet and it was HORRIBLE

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We had a layover in Boston coming home from Iceland this summer and in the Crown room they had Clam Chowdah in the buffet and it was HORRIBLE
You need to get Clam Chowdah from a seafood rest in Maine or Mass or even NH to experience the real stuff , never heard of the Crown room ,, and nobody ,, I mean nobody would eat clam chowder from a buffet in New England

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
This is the best
IMG_20211206_190545998.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You need to get Clam Chowdah from a seafood rest in Maine or Mass or even NH to experience the real stuff , never heard of the Crown room ,, and nobody ,, I mean nobody would eat clam chowder from a buffet in New England
Its the Delta amenities room in the airport

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Or the Rhode Island coast. Great seafood places and great chowder, especially in Galilee, R.I.