Is Edgar really Sean O Brien?

542thruNthru

haha he is well known on FB. Maybe I should post my theories on there.
Don't have social media but...

If it's who I think it is. Edgar E is an old LU952 guy if I remember correctly, that drank the TDU Kool aid so deep that he lost track of who's side he was on because he didn't realize TDU is really about politics not members. If I remember correctly he hates O'Brien and hates that he's backed by TDU now.

Same guy?

542thruNthru

He has no idea what a "midnight dreary" is.
0293c7069debfd886585abd7f3a55709.gif

RoswellHub

Don't have social media but...

If it's who I think it is. Edgar E is an old LU952 guy if I remember correctly, that drank the TDU Kool aid so deep that he lost track of who's side he was on because he didn't realize TDU is really about politics not members. If I remember correctly he hates O'Brien and hates that he's backed by TDU now.

Same guy?
That's him. Every post he makes is about Sean and how he sucks.

RoswellHub

Although I still like TDU for the workshops and the people connections. I am not a fan of union politics in general, so I don't really follow any of that.

RoswellHub

My experience with TDU has been all their workshops are only to try and get your money to join their organization.
Yeah I know its not a good look. They honestly don't have much money to begin with. Those conventions they run aren't cheap either. I think its cool to see Teamster Activists come together.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My experience with TDU has been all their workshops are only to try and get your money to join their organization.
Yeah I know its not a good look. They honestly don't have much money to begin with. Those conventions they run aren't cheap either. I think its cool to see Teamster Activists come together.

I've been telling everyone on BrownCafe the truth and perils of TDU since 2006....