Is Edgar really Sean O Brien?

RoswellHub

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230626_135853_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230626_135853_Chrome.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 29

Foreshadowing

"Although I still like TDU for the workshops and the people connections. I am not a fan of union politics in general, so I don't really follow any of that."

Please help me understand what part of that sentence you didn't get?
Come on, you like the politics. You ran in the election for president of your local.

Foreshadowing

"Although I still like TDU for the workshops and the people connections. I am not a fan of union politics in general, so I don't really follow any of that."

Please help me understand what part of that sentence you didn't get?
And if you don't like The politics, why start a thread that Edgar and Sean are the same person. I know you just got into this stuff in the last few years but both Edgar and obrien are know commodities. You are slinging mud brother. You are on a website slinging mud. I’m surprised you would start a thread like this. I think you are Lost in the shuffle. Can’t be a principal officer, steward and and have resorted to making you tube videos that lack facts or merit.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And if you don't like The politics, why start a thread that Edgar and Sean are the same person. I know you just got into this stuff in the last few years but both Edgar and obrien are know commodities. You are slinging mud brother. You are on a website slinging mud. I’m surprised you would start a thread like this. I think you are Lost in the shuffle. Can’t be a principal officer, steward and and have resorted to making you tube videos that lack facts or merit.
IMG_4592.gif

Foreshadowing

Trust me, you can run for election in your local and still hate politics.
I agree, but he’s getting political. He needs to stick to You tube. He does not have the intestinal fortitude to fight it out on the brown cafe. Then someone calls him out on it. I’m right unfortunately. Lets see what he has in his reply.

RoswellHub

Not going to lie. The fact this goofy ass thread is triggering you is worrisome