Is Edgar really Sean O Brien?

Foreshadowing

His evidence will be so damning I'm unsubscribing!
You quit on your members as a Steward because somebody else got to be a business agent position and you cried about it. Then you wanted your steward position back. The local moved on because you were all delicate. The agents were all glad that you left and the members in the Roswell building think you are soft.

I would try and learn a lesson from Sean O’Brien , and don’t provoke or poke the bear. Obviously I’m somebody that’s close to 728 and knows all about you. I really don’t want to expose you on this website but I will. Walk it back. Don’t be mad that somebody’s telling you you’re being political because you are being political.

RoswellHub

You quit on your members as a Steward because somebody else got to be a business agent position and you cried about it. Then you wanted your steward position back. The local moved on because you were all delicate. The agents were all glad that you left and the members in the Roswell building think you are soft.

I would try and learn a lesson from Sean O’Brien , and don’t provoke or poke the bear. Obviously I’m somebody that’s close to 728 and knows all about you. I really don’t want to expose you on this website but I will. Walk it back. Don’t be mad that somebody’s telling you you’re being political because you are being political.
Haha geez... well guys do you want me to do a quick private video covering how full of it this guy is

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Haha geez... well guys do you want me to do a quick private video covering how full of it this guy is
IMG_4154.gif

Thebrownblob

@RoswellHub I’m a huge Megadeth fan. I never really got into Lamb of God although some of the things I’ve heard I do like, but by the time they got big I was a little older and not as full of angst anymore lol. Cool interview with Chris.