Is Edgar really Sean O Brien?

Thebrownblob

1687923396748.gif

Cowboy Mac

I have facts that will make him want to bury his head.
I would like to read the facts please.
Anyone who has been on brown cafe for a decade know Edgar. He can’t win an election in 962 and lives with his mother and he is in his 40’s. He is a social misfit. Sean O has been a PO since the mid 2000’s. I think you were trying to be funny. The same guy who posts videos trying to educate members of even though you have little to no experience is now making jokes about the president of the IBT. Stay in your lane.
How DARE he insult the supreme leader like this. @RoswellHub will be lucky if he still has his job after all of this. All hail O Brien!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It doesn’t worry me at all. I am pointing something out. All my points have merit. You aren’t political but you are. I have to hand it to you. You are trying but your videos sometimes mislead people. I don’t think you are doing it in the least bit way to be misleading. You are just green.

Is this Dana ? C’mon man the jigs up

542thruNthru

"Although I still like TDU for the workshops and the people connections. I am not a fan of union politics in general, so I don't really follow any of that."

Please help me understand what part of that sentence you didn't get?
Questions...

When you ran for office was it a whole slate?

Also did TDU help fund your campaign?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Anyone who has been on brown cafe for a decade know Edgar. He can’t win an election in 962 and lives with his mother and he is in his 40’s. He is a social misfit. Sean O has been a PO since the mid 2000’s. I think you were trying to be funny. The same guy who posts videos trying to educate members of even though you have little to no experience is now making jokes about the president of the IBT. Stay in your lane.
Hold on, do we work for you? Or do you work for us?