Is the south screwed?

ls6-m22

I was wondering if Hoffa and Hall have to go back to renegotiate the failed supplements is there a chance the southern agreement may benefit from any enhancements to those negotiations?I voted NO but the majority of people in the south voted YES.Does this mean if UPS comes to the table with better offerings to sweeten the pot,us in the south will be screwed and left out?

preload1

I was wondering if Hoffa and Hall have to go back to renegotiate the failed supplements is there a chance the southern agreement may benefit from any enhancements to those negotiations?I voted NO but the majority of people in the south voted YES.Does this mean if UPS comes to the table with better offerings to sweeten the pot,us in the south will be screwed and left out?
You folks need to understand that this contract (2013) was blessed on August 1st, 2007. Like Mike Eskew used to say. "UPS doesn't plan for the next quarter. We plan for the next quarter century." And that is how companies survive.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I googled "right to work states" under images. I thought for a second I was looking at a map of the union states vs confederate states.

Don't know much about the Civil War?

Right-to-work-for-less-map-Slide not South.jpg
Right-to-work-for-less-map-Slide not South.jpg