Is your first love ever really over?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's because our little head takes precedence over our big head if you know what im saying. I was in that same predicament. I had a summer fling totally loved that chick but she lived like 2 or 3 hours away. On the other hand I had a chick that lived 15 min away that was pretty hot too. I did the math steady booty 15 min away or booty once in a while 2 or 3 hours away, was an easy choice lol. But in the end wind up being the dumbest thing I ever did for real. Was a junior in high school by the way. I still talk to her once in a while the chick that lived 2 or 3 hours away. Sweet and beautiful girl too. We all make mistakes but you live and learn folks. That's the great part about growing up. Your going to win some and your going to lose some.

[yawn] been there done that.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I was a frosh and she was a jr. Over the next two years just friends and she always gave me rides home and talked on the phone. Well 18 yrs later we still think of each other evidently. She recently contacted my mom asking how I was thru Facebook (i dont have it) and basically told her that if anything happens to her husband that I would be on her first to call list. Lol Not that anything will ever happen but kinda makes you wonder what life could of been. So I totally understand.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
My eyes feel tears but my heart still feels empty
Thanks AJ for the reality check.

I am still in love with her and I can only see her in my dreams
The way we were
Happy and happy with simple pleasures.....

I went away...far away and expected her to wait...

It's been over 30 years and I finally found her again.
Not in person, but on a Facebook page.
She looks happy in her life.
Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her;
and wished for a different outcome.
So many events have occurred where I long for her presence.
I wonder if I can right my wrongs in the next life.
I'm always going to love Jesus. Sometimes I might get drunk a little to often and sometimes I'm not the nicest of people but ill always go back to Jesus. Real men love Jesus.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
It's been over 30 years and I finally found her again.
Not in person, but on a Facebook page.
She looks happy in her life.
Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought of her;
and wished for a different outcome.
So many events have occurred where I long for her presence.
I wonder if I can right my wrongs in the next life.

I think some people are able to close that door much more easily than others.
For some, when it's over, it's over. Just like switching off a light. I don't understand that.
For me, the heart does indeed rule the head.

What have your relationships been like since? Fulfilling & meaningful?
What do you think her response would be if you attempted to contact her?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"What do you think her response would be if you attempted to contact her?"

She'll re-issue the original restraining order.....:wink2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Had a girl I liked in high school. Saw her 30 years later. Yikes! Not well preserved. The trophy I've had all this time was the better choice.

S

serenity now

Now moreluck, you know if Sir Paul was to make that call, you would run over the mailbox trying to get out of the driveway.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now moreluck, you know if Sir Paul was to make that call, you would run over the mailbox trying to get out of the driveway.
Who the heck is sir Paul..........if you said Bobby, that's different.
Although the Beatles were good....it was an invasion and people like Freddie (Boom Boom) Cannon and Neil Sedaka and others got put on the back burner. Some never recovered their popularity. The Brits were it........
Remember ...Bobby Rydell, Fabian, Bobby Vee, etc

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My eyes feel tears but my heart still feels empty
Thanks AJ for the reality check.

I am still in love with her and I can only see her in my dreams
The way we were
Happy and happy with simple pleasures.....

I went away...far away and expected her to wait...

If it was meant to be it will happen without engineering or plans.
Something unexpected will happen and the connection will occur.
It happened to me.

bbsam

Staff member
I know where she is and who she's with. She's happy. That's good. If I had to choose the "one that got away", she would be it.

But...

I love the life I have today. I wouldn't have the wife and kids I have today. Any relationship I would have had with her would have ended in disaster.

She's happy. I'm happy. All is as it was meant to be. Still an intriguing idea.