it sucks that you have to shave your beard to drive.

brostalss

And they let you know when you should have shaved.

But you can still go out with holes in your uniforms showing your underwear. Monthly uniform budget.

tiredofbrown123

i could understand if i looked like one of the guys from zz top. but mine is neat. i look like a baby when i shave. i haven't driven yet. they just put up the bid list for it and i have the seniority. but for the money i guess i have to. i know one thing, i dont care what you look like as long as i get my package. i bet no one would care exept big brown.. if i was muslim i wouldnt have to shave it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i could understand if i looked like one of the guys from zz top. but mine is neat. i look like a baby when i shave. i haven't driven yet. they just put up the bid list for it and i have the seniority. but for the money i guess i have to. i know one thing, i dont care what you look like as long as i get my package. i bet no one would care exept big brown.. if i was muslim i wouldnt have to shave it.

Repeat after me - "Praise Allah!"

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
You can always work at walmart, passing out shopping carts. Otherwise, quite crying and shave. If you make it as a driver, you'll realize just how important our dress code is to our brand.

Z

ZQXC

There are many more disappointments to come; in time you will realize how truly insignificant this one is.

Nimnim

The Nim
b3hjcco.png

jaker

trolling
Give it a few years and you won't look like a baby no more