Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militants

bbsam

Staff member
Again, hurl insults while dodging the question.

You got nothing but insults. No answers for YOUR PRESIDENT'S friend-UPS.

And you can't even see this, can you?
I'm not being insulting. I'm actually being quite kind. And I think I made it clear that I don't care who you or anyone else blames for anything. That's all silly crap.

Overpaid Union Thug

I heard Obama has sent a proposal to all middle eastern countries that includes a detailed plan on how to deal with ISIS. It mainly involves raising taxes on the top 1% in those countries and sending in American planes to airdrop packets into ISIS held territory containing American work permits, tax credits, and instructions on how to sign up for Obamacare once they've arrived in The States.

10 point

You want to see effective troops?
You want to see an air response that's unparalleled?

Let the Islamic State scum burn an Israeli citizen in a cage and post it.

The Israelis won't be asking for help. They may ask us to step aside and let them finish this since our leader is waging a war of patience.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The Israelis won't be asking for help. They may ask us to step aside and let them finish this since our leader is waging a war of patience.
They don't have to ask for help, we throw billions of taxpayer money at them. Give me a friend'ing break, when are Americans going to wake up to the damage these proxy wars do to our country?
Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.

wkmac

They don't have to ask for help, we throw billions of taxpayer money at them. Give me a friend'ing break, when are Americans going to wake up to the damage these proxy wars do to our country?
Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.

Just read this which seems to me to re-enforce your point.

Israel are experts at playing a game of patience.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm talking about resolve not money, not arsenals, not anything to do with military power.
Resolve 300.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Whereas I'm sure they'd like to, I don't know how wise that would be on Israel's part. Were they to bomb the hell out of Eye Cyst, the rest of the sand morons might see that as an attack on their "peaceful" religion, and decide to take the fight to Israel, and the US would just sit on it's thumbs because we don't want to "offend" anybody

10 point

Whereas I'm sure they'd like to, I don't know how wise that would be on Israel's part. Were they to bomb the hell out of Eye Cyst, the rest of the sand morons might see that as an attack on their "peaceful" religion, and decide to take the fight to Israel, and the US would just sit on it's thumbs because we don't want to "offend" anybody
The Jordanian people and the rest of the muslims fighting Isiscum have made it clear that the issue is Islam vs terrorists.

The Jordanian people saw their pilot beaten, probably drugged, soaked with fuel and burned to death. The UE got back into the ring after that barbarism.

Don't think that the coalition nations would declare it a Zionist act for Israel to avenge the purposeful murder of one of their citizens.
The Isiscum better think twice on that one. Their middle names will be changed from Akbar to Hellfire in a very short time.

Last edited:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I do think for myself. When Bush left office, Iraq was on it's way to being a secure, safe, free and democratic nation. Then Obama pulled our troops out too soon and it went to hell.
Maybe you should stop watching MSNBC. They will still have 5 other viewers left if you stopped. I know you will miss Rachel Maddow, but her hatred will continue with or without you watching.
It is Obama's fault that Bush made the agreement and that Obama followed
the terms of the agreement when Obama took office. You must remember
that, to a Con, history is not correct. Even a video of an event
does not show what really happened.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The rest of the "sand morons" as you call them are smart enough to stay out of Israel's way.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
No blame toward Bill Clinton. They planed and trained for a big part of that plan under Clinton.
Just going to throw all the blame at the guy in office for less than 9 months?
The brown One surely lives in a bubble. No one has the guts to tell him that 9/11 happened under the shrub[bush] and the housing market and banks collapsed also under the shrub and we invaded Iraq because of false intelligence.