Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militants

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The brown One surely lives in a bubble. No one has the guts to tell him that 9/11 happened under the shrub[bush] and the housing market and banks collapsed also under the shrub and we invaded Iraq because of false intelligence.
ImWaitingForTheDayIgetaBrain, all these issues first began under Bill Clinton.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The reality of the situation is that our 2003 invasion of Iraq is the reason ISIS exists in the first place. Saddam Hussein was doing a far better job of suppressing Islamic extremism and terrorism than we will ever be able to do.

realbrown1

The reality of the situation is that our 2003 invasion of Iraq is the reason ISIS exists in the first place. Saddam Hussein was doing a far better job of suppressing Islamic extremism and terrorism than we will ever be able to do.
ISIS is no different than Al Queda. Just another group of losers trying to kill us.
And are you saying you wish Sadam was still here?

bbsam

Staff member
But...we're...liberators!

Sportello

Banned
ISIS is no different than Al Queda. Just another group of losers trying to kill us.
And are you saying you wish Sadam was still here?
Why do you try to twist someone's words? That is not at all what sober said, but perhaps the way your twisted mind interpreted it. Tell me again why you don't have a 'troll label'? All you do is troll, and not very intelligently.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
BxY8DPG.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
ImWaitingForTheDayIgetaBrain, all these issues first began under Bill Clinton.
Does Browny ever get tired of making a fool of himself? The rise of ISIS can be tied around the SHRUBS neck and his decision to invade Iraq without cause. Doing so, destabilized Iraq. You would blame ANYONE other than those responsible... Bush & Cheney.

realbrown1

Does Browny ever get tired of making a fool of himself? The rise of ISIS can be tied around the SHRUBS neck and his decision to invade Iraq without cause. Doing so, destabilized Iraq. You would blame ANYONE other than those responsible... Bush & Cheney.
Actually, Obama pulling our troops out had more to do with it than Bush did.
Ever hear the phase, evil will triumph when good men do nothing (or turn tail and run).
Or Evil will always fill a power vacuum.

Sportello

Banned
Ever hear the phase, evil will triumph when good men do nothing (or turn tail and run).
What? Bush made the deal to withdraw troops.

Why are you willfully ignorant?

BrownArmy

In this situation, who are the good men doing nothing?

As far as I can tell, Obama is trying to do his level best as 'President' to keep us in this 'ENDLESS WAR'...(y'all haters love to crunch this guy, but he's out-Bushing Bush jr...)

Maybe that was one of Obama's biggest failures...trying to bend toward the 'will of the people' in terms of getting us out of Iraq. Chicken/egg etc.

Take a poll, my guess is the citizens of the USA really don't want our soldiers on the 'ground', for good reason:

We haven't been able to take care of our soldiers when they've come home from the past two 'wars', so why should we commit more soldiers for another idiot war?

We couldn't do it in ten years and 100,000 troops, but L. Graham thinks we can solve ISIS with 10,000 troops? On the ground?

Please.

Obama doesn't actually have a plan for all this :censored2:e, he's just kicking the can down the road, just like the best of them.

realbrown1

In this situation, who are the good men doing nothing?

As far as I can tell, Obama is trying to do his level best as 'President' to keep us in this 'ENDLESS WAR'...(y'all haters love to crunch this guy, but he's out-Bushing Bush jr...)

Maybe that was one of Obama's biggest failures...trying to bend toward the 'will of the people' in terms of getting us out of Iraq. Chicken/egg etc.

Take a poll, my guess is the citizens of the USA really don't want our soldiers on the 'ground', for good reason:

We haven't been able to take care of our soldiers when they've come home from the past two 'wars', so why should we commit more soldiers for another idiot war?

We couldn't do it in ten years and 100,000 troops, but L. Graham thinks we can solve ISIS with 10,000 troops? On the ground?

Please.

Obama doesn't actually have a plan for all this :censored2:e, he's just kicking the can down the road, just like the best of them.
Your last sentence says it all. But trust me, ISIS will be taken out sooner or later. But it will take a Republican to do it. Democrats just don't have the stones for it.

BrownArmy

Your last sentence says it all. But trust me, ISIS will be taken out sooner or later. But it will take a Republican to do it. Democrats just don't have the stones for it.

I'm surprised that you think we'll find a more 'Republican' President than Obama.

For what it's worth Obama has, for better or worse, carried on and improved upon every single point Bush JR implemented in terms of 'war', 'terrorism', 'being an a-hole', etc.

Short of invading countries, I'm really not sure what more you could want from Obama.

I look forward to your vigorous dismissal of the next Prez, who also won't be able to 'take out' ISIS, short of $100,000,000,000 and about as many troops.

realbrown1

I'm surprised that you think we'll find a more 'Republican' President than Obama.

For what it's worth Obama has, for better or worse, carried on and improved upon every single point Bush JR implemented in terms of 'war', 'terrorism', 'being an a-hole', etc.

Short of invading countries, I'm really not sure what more you could want from Obama.

I look forward to your vigorous dismissal of the next Prez, who also won't be able to 'take out' ISIS, short of $100,000,000,000 and about as many troops.
All I want from Obama is for him to leave office doing as little damage to the US as possible.
That means no more executive orders, sign the bills that congress puts on his desk and no presidential pardons to political supporters his last days in office.

bbsam

Staff member
All I want from Obama is for him to leave office doing as little damage to the US as possible.
That means no more executive orders, sign the bills that congress puts on his desk and no presidential pardons to political supporters his last days in office.
So you want him to resign? I just relayed your message to him. He said, "No."