Just wondering ???

FOLLOWS THE METHODS

this site can't be run by mgmnt. If it was, the things we reveal on here about the way operations are truly run would change. They haven't.

management here will tell you that big brown is all about the mighty $$$$ now, service is in the back seat yet they'll never admit it. If they wanted to know the truth they wouldn't always announce that the big boys are coming to a ctr near you so clean up your act.

satellitedriver

management here will tell you that big brown is all about the mighty $$$$ now, service is in the back seat yet they'll never admit it. If they wanted to know the truth they wouldn't always announce that the big boys are coming to a ctr near you so clean up your act.
I am not a connoisseur, but I had no idea that 1988 was a Vintage year for whine.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why do ya all worry.
This site is not run by management. yes they can read your thoughts, and opinions, if they cared to. They could also read your facebook, and twitter, and my space.
They have Gps on your arse all day, telematics, and on area observations. If they are outside looking in my window, Ill give them a great big, but totally buffed butt to look at.
I will not let them take my personal time unless I choose to, converse about the day, from me. If its butterflies and puppies, Ill say so. If it was a big bucket of poop, Ill say that too. Relax.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Why do ya all worry.
This site is not run by management. yes they can read your thoughts, and opinions, if they cared to. They could also read your facebook, and twitter, and my space.
They have Gps on your arse all day, telematics, and on area observations. If they are outside looking in my window, Ill give them a great big, but totally buffed butt to look at.
I will not let them take my personal time unless I choose to, converse about the day, from me. If its butterflies and puppies, Ill say so. If it was a big bucket of poop, Ill say that too. Relax.
Can't read mine unless they are on my friends list.

rocket man

who cares if they do. truth hurts as you look whos on this me included we are such a tiny pct of this company the other things to worry about

satellitedriver

If they are outside looking in my window, Ill give them a great big, but totally buffed butt to look at.
Ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We use to do that going down the road in a car.
We called it pressed ham, or we would call it blowing someone a kiss.
The smudge mark left on the window looked like a vertical lip print.
I really haven't thought of doing that in decades.
Sorry if I have grossed everyone out, but-(no pun intended)- it was good clean fun when I was a young teenager.
Thanks for reminding me of the memories, toon.

old levi's

blank space
Ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We use to do that going down the road in a car.
We called it pressed ham, or we would call it blowing someone a kiss.
The smudge mark left on the window looked like a vertical lip print.
I really haven't thought of doing that in decades.
Sorry if I have grossed everyone out, but-(no pun intended)- it was good clean fun when I was a young teenager.
Thanks for reminding me of the memories, toon.

pressed_ham.jpg

Kinda like this..............
pressed_ham.jpg

satellitedriver

View attachment 6593

Kinda like this..............
Not kinda....................exactly is the word.
Funny how technology progresses, yet the message stays the same.
Back then we only had a naked butt and a car window, or doing a Chinese fire drill at a red light.
Xerox came along and people scanned their butt.
Video tape came along and people could show their butt in motion.
Fast forward to today, and, now anyone an with internet connection can show what an ass they are.
I include myself as a prime example.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Not kinda....................exactly is the word.
Funny how technology progresses, yet the message stays the same.
Back then we only had a naked butt and a car window, or doing a Chinese fire drill at a red light.
Xerox came along and people scanned their butt.
Video tape came along and people could show their butt in motion.
Fast forward to today, and, now anyone an with internet connection can show what an ass they are.
I include myself as a prime example.

You're not an
attachment.php