Ken H to debate Fred Z

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Since elections have been supervised by the government since 1991, don't you think this would've been challenged at some point already?
All talk, no substance.
It has you. Remember when TDU went to court over hiding their books and protecting the super secret illuminati that support your cause. Shouldn't you be busy strong arming, retaliating and conspiring?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gimme Danger

It has you dope. Remember when your TDU scumbags went to court over hiding their books and protecting the super secret illuminati that support your crap cause. Shouldn't you be busy strong arming, retaliating and conspiring?
If it went to court, then it went through the "legal" process and the result can't be "illegal." You answered the question, and contradicted yourself. And you want to be a BA?
I saw your pics of you with your friend who loves punishment of the opposition. Pathetic.

wide load

If it went to court, then it went through the "legal" process and the result can't be "illegal." You answered the question, and contradicted yourself. And you want to be a BA?
I saw your pics of you with your friend who loves punishment of the opposition. Pathetic.
It was proven that the "opposition" showed retaliation against a female member. And that case seems to be growing. You think anyone will roll over you?

Gimme Danger

It was proven that the "opposition" showed retaliation against a female member. And that case seems to be growing. You think anyone will roll over you?

I had a coffee roll the other day, it was delicious. It rolled around my stomach for a few hours. That's the only thing rolling over little old me.

You guys are just angry your little gravy train ended (RIH print shop) and you don't have a chance to get back on the big gravy train (the Local), Mr. 485.

UniteandWin

Actually the consent decree started in 1989, not because of tdu, or any so called reformers. There were 3 IBT Presidents that were FBI informants( look it up) the corruption caused the government oversight headed by Rudy G, ( look that up too)

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

I had a coffee roll the other day, it was delicious. It rolled around my stomach for a few hours. That's the only thing rolling over little old me.

You guys are just angry your little gravy train ended (RIH print shop) and you don't have a chance to get back on the big gravy train (the Local), Mr. 485.
Ahhhh, that theory died when the receipts were produced no weren't they. Seems as thought that theory kinda blew up in your faces. Which election protest was that again. Time and time again your only claim is that everyone else lies, coming from the biggest liar of them all. Your a failure.

ezmoney5150

Ok...????....I guess???

Not sure what "polls" you are referring to, or where this class "politics 101" is taught, but either way they're both irrelevant to the question I originally asked and you haphazardly endeavored to answer.

I say this because you obviously don't realize that there is indeed going to be a debate.
It's next Thursday at 6:30pm EST.

Must be something in these "polls" that H&H doesn't like if they have acquiesced to a debate, in clear contradiction to the teachings of "politics 101"?

I do remember that, but to my recollection, Kasich didn't send his secretary to debate Strickland as is the case in this Teamster General Election cycle.
There simply wasn't an Ohio Gubernatorial debate at all, which would be in line with the aforementioned doctrine of "politics 101".
Who know's. Maybe Mary wanted to debate Strickland and Kasich said no.
[QUOTESince I have shown you that you have not come close to answering anybody's question, do you care to take another stab at it, before you post any more and your credibility is deflated to an even lower level?]

Not sure what "polls" you are referring to, or where this class "politics 101" is taught, but either way they're both irrelevant to the question I originally asked and you haphazardly endeavored to answer.

I say this because you obviously don't realize that there is indeed going to be a debate.
It's next Thursday at 6:30pm EST.

If I was the GP or the GST I wouldn't debate him at all. If I had to guess Zuck is going to talk mostly about UPS anyway and I'm sure that Ken wants to wipe the floor with him. Especially when Zuck held our contract up for issues that could have been handled through the grievance procedure.

Must be something in these "polls" that H&H doesn't like if they have acquiesced to a debate, in clear contradiction to the teachings of "politics 101"?

They know how far they are ahead. They know that TDU doesn't have a chance. Like I said. Ken want to pour salt on Zuck's wound.

I do remember that, but to my recollection, Kasich didn't send his secretary to debate Strickland as is the case in this Teamster General Election cycle.
There simply wasn't an Ohio Gubernatorial debate at all, which would be in line with the aforementioned doctrine of "politics 101".

Who know's. Maybe Mary wanted to debate Strickland and Kasich said no.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it.

Last edited:

ezmoney5150

Fred pull the Central States card. Saying Hoffa took UPS out of the fund. Hall said: you were on negotiating committe and when you were there you didn't speak up and you recommended the contract to your members.

ezmoney5150

Zuckerman just had his words used against him. He commented about new plan (supposedly) to fix the fund with different kinds of investments from corporations. Hall said a minute ago you just said that the IBT doesn't communicate with you and you're in the dog house. If thats the case how do you know that?

ezmoney5150

I wish I had that TDU flyer with Zuck on the milk carton. That's priceless. Because he was missing from all the negotiations with UPS in 2007.