Ken H to debate Fred Z

10 point

I just went to Quest for blood work. No problems.

How do you know what they are netting? Are you a truck driver or a forensic accountant?

Maximum $5 on Rx co-pays? thats horrible.

Suborgation, which you didn't have with Aetna trumps everything. Period.
Are you always a jack :censored2: or just on here?
I don't care about your opinions or experience. You asked about ours.
I know what they netted and the reports show at the very least 5 times greater bottom line profits... at the very least.

By the way Einstein, we can't "go to Quest", as I already posted. There's no in network provider here.

This may help you like it did your twin wide load.
IMG_20160816_200012.jpg

10 point

I've been on Teamcare since going full time. I never had any problems. But in reality if someone told you it was exactly the same and you believed it then thats on you. No insurance plan is the same. This is pretty close.
Uh, K Hall said it "mirrored" or plan.
Evidently he's as bid a liar as you are ignorant.

As I said before...(please pay attention, this is your last chance to comprehend)...

You asked me about what changed and I told you a few of the things that greatly diminish our plan and access to providers LOCALLY.

TTKU.

ezmoney5150

Are you always a jack :censored2: or just on here?
I don't care about your opinions or experience. You asked about ours.
I know what they netted and the reports show at the very least 5 times greater bottom line profits... at the very least.

By the way Einstein, we can't "go to Quest", as I already posted. There's no in network provider here.

This may help you like it did your twin wide load.
View attachment 94149

Don't get mad like Zuck. give me facts. I'm open minded. Yes I'm a Jack *** ask UPS. If you don't like my opinions don't respond to my posts.

ezmoney5150

Uh, K hall said it "mirrored" or plan.
Evidently he's as bid a liar as you are ignorant.

As I said before...(please pay attention, this is your last chance to comprehend)...

You asked me about what changed and I told you a few of the things that greatly diminish our plan and access to providers LOCALLY.

TTKU.

I don't remember him saying that. Not that you're wrong, if there was flyer put out than post it. Thats the problem with the internet just because someone says it doesn't make it true. I like facts.

10 point

Don't get mad like Zuck. give me facts. I'm open minded. Yes I'm a Jack *** ask UPS. If you don't like my opinions don't respond to my posts.
I don't know "Zuck" but we know Hall lied.
You asked and I answered. Then you dodged my points that affected many (including L89) and if truth evades your posts to the point of demeaning and slandering other Teamster leaders just expect people to respond to your garbage.

ezmoney5150

I don't know "Zuck" but we know hall lied.
You asked and I answered. Then you dodged my points that affected many (including L89) and if truth evades your posts to the point of demeaning and slandering other Teamster leaders just expect people to respond to your garbage.

If you think I dodged your points, I'm sorry. Tell me which one I dodged and I'll answer them. Slander is a bit extreme.

slander
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth willharm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit.Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is maliciousintent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements such as anuntrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease, or being unable to perform one'soccupation are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious, and therefore usually result ingeneral and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television orradio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a largeaudience as much if not more than printed publications. (See: defamation, fair comment)

10 point

I don't remember him saying that. Not that you're wrong, if there was flyer put out than post it. Thats the problem with the internet just because someone says it doesn't make it true. I like facts.
We remember it very well.
Getting lied to by union leaders is much worse than the lies of a company.
Everyone has a personal opinion about their situation and your situation does not apply to everyone.

iowa boy

Where I'm at, we have one doctors office that is contracted to do blood draws for Quest labs, but the blood is sent to Louisville to be processed and the results are sent back. If you are not a patient of this office, you sit and wait until they have free time in their schedule to draw your blood.

We have no US Imaging place close to me, (closest one is in Des Moines, 200 plus miles from where I'm at), so I am stuck paying the 20 percent copay.

4 years ago while under the UPS healthplan, I paid less than a 150 dollars for a 500 dollar pair of glasses, while last year, I paid over 450 dollars for a new pair of glasses, after eyemed paid their portion. And my prescription strength never changed, just new frames and lenses.

So my benefits changed, granted they still don't suck, but they are not as good as they once were.