Ken H to debate Fred Z

UniteandWin

Now let's be fair here. Who was RC's right hand man?? Was it? Let's see here..... Could it have been? No....wait, it was KH. Hmmmmm, Opportunist much???

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

Now let's be fair here. Who was RC's right hand man?? Was it? Let's see here..... Could it have been? No....wait, it was KH. Hmmmmm, Opportunist much???

Sent using BrownCafe App

I was a TDU supporter in the 90's because I was a young Steward without any experience. The more involved you are, the more you see the light.

UniteandWin

I agree. I see first hand in my 22 years 12 of which I was an elected steward, not appointed, the games that are played by tdu, old guard or whoever. The fact is the higher officials switch sides like the wind blows. I have 1 side, the members

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

If I was the GP or the GST I wouldn't debate him at all. If I had to guess Zuck is going to talk mostly about UPS anyway and I'm sure that Ken wants to wipe the floor with him. Especially when Zuck held our contract up for issues that could have been handled through the grievance procedure.

Now you know that's a lie but you post it anyway.
Your healthcare plan got better. Ours diminished.
TeamCare was one of if not THE biggest single issue through the 2013 CBA struggle and it wasn't just L89.

UniteandWin

Ken H dropped out of race against Jim H for medical reasons, along came the snorer Tom L. I don't care why he dropped out, but he did. Its a fact

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

Crazy idea, IBT constitution amendment 2016, No Union official will make more a year than the highest payed working Teamsters. Sit back and watch the reform

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

Now you know that's a lie but you post it anyway.
Your healthcare plan got better. Ours diminished.
TeamCare was one of if not THE biggest single issue through the 2013 CBA struggle and it wasn't just L89.
I'm going to ask you the same question Zuck wouldn't answer. What specifically?

ezmoney5150

Ken H dropped out of race against Jim H for medical reasons, along came the snorer Tom L. I don't care why he dropped out, but he did. Its a fact

Sent using BrownCafe App

I hear alot of rumors but I don't push them unless something is true or documented. Thats what gossip queens do.

ezmoney5150

OUCH! Zuck traded the Louisville Air Hub shuttle issue to fix a pension issue that should have been fixed earlier? I hope those Pt'ers know that.

10 point

That was three yrs ago but here goes: the copays on Rx; the fact that our families would be without insurance immediately after the event of our death if at any time we used an out of network provider (or our in network provider subbed out to an out of network co) within two years of the date of our death; the restrictions of in network providers were great in our area....we now have to drive an hr one way to have blood work done and MRIs in network. The MRI cost is better (I will add) but the providers in this area are limited.
Our dentist and ocular providers said they would not accept TeamCare. One of our drivers took his young daughter to their FP for blood work and told him that Quest work pick up the drawn blood to process and his Dr (and staff) laughed and shook their heads. Evidently the in network provider was a pain to deal with. These are not my words but this driver was embarrassed.

This company is netting 9 billion before extra purchases and our healthcare plan was better when they netted 1 billion.
We could use any provider before and the availability of service were not restricted.

The problem was compounded when the rep got caught stretching "facts" at the hc meeting.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

KH is the man! Z had a lot of words but did not have one shred on evidence. KH had emails and signed documents of FZ lying. I almost cried laughing when Z said he is not TDU.

10 point

I'm going to ask you the same question Zuck wouldn't answer. What specifically?
Let me explain this to you in simple terms.

If our hc plan "mirrored" our existing plan prior to ratification we wouldn't have disagreed with the change.

It didn't mirror the plan and the dishonesty exhibited in selling the lie (shoving it down our throats) to the membership diluted any rhetoric offered during the negotiations and thereafter.

ezmoney5150

That was three yrs ago but the copays on Rx; the fact that our families would be without insurance immediately after the event of our death if at any time we used an out of network provider (or our in network provider subbed out to an out of network co) within two years of the date of our death; the restrictions of in network providers were great in our area....we now have to drive an hr one way to have blood work done and MRIs in network. The MRI cost is better (I will add) but the providers in this area are limited.
Our dentist and ocular providers said they would not accept TeamCare. One of our drivers took his young daughter to their FP for blood work and told him that Quest work pick up the drawn blood to process and his Dr (and staff) laughed and shook their heads. Evidently the in network provider was a pain to deal with. These are not my words but this driver was embarrassed.

This company is netting 9 billion before extra purchases and our healthcare plan was better when they netted 1 billion.
We could use any provider before and the availability of service were not restricted.

The problem was compounded when the rep got caught stretching "facts" at the hc meeting.

I just went to Quest for blood work. No problems.

How do you know what they are netting? Are you a truck driver or a forensic accountant?

Maximum $5 on Rx co-pays? thats horrible.

Suborgation, which you didn't have with Aetna trumps everything. Period.

ezmoney5150

Let me explain this to you in simple terms.

If our hc plan "mirrored" our existing plan prior to ratification we wouldn't have disagreed with the change.

It didn't mirror the plan and the dishonesty exhibited in selling the lie (shoving it down our throats) to the membership diluted any rhetoric offered during the negotiations and thereafter.

I've been on Teamcare since going full time. I never had any problems. But in reality if someone told you it was exactly the same and you believed it then thats on you. No insurance plan is the same. This is pretty close.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Crazy idea, IBT constitution amendment 2016, No Union official will make more a year than the highest payed working Teamsters. Sit back and watch the reform

Sent using BrownCafe App
If the job is done right, they deserve to be paid more.

In my local of about 4,300, there are 8 full-time agents (should probably be 7).

If you are one of these 8 people, who are chosen to represent the other 4,292, it should be easily the highest paid employees in that Local.