Liberal / Conservative

Sportello

Banned
Factcheck.org has a liberal bias and found no bias in the far left Snopes? No surprise there. Except to the typical Democratic low information voter.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans
Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/friend-bloggers/2923825/posts
So you use freerepublic to discredit factcheck? Oh, the irony.

Back on topic, was moreluck's post truthful by any stretch of the imagination?

I'll bet my SS check it was a lie.

oldngray

nowhere special
So you use freerepublic to discredit factcheck? Oh, the irony.

Back on topic, was moreluck's post truthful by any stretch of the imagination?

I'll bet my SS check it was a lie.

The first link was US News which you could not claim had a conservative bias so you attempted to ignore. There are many other sources which would also confirm Factcheck is a liberal stooge organization but that would discredit your agenda.

My post WAS on topic. No need to get back to it.

Sportello

Banned
The first link was US News which you could not claim had a conservative bias so you attempted to ignore. There are many other sources which would also confirm Factcheck is a liberal stooge organization but that would discredit your agenda.

My post WAS on topic. No need to get back to it.
LOL!

Was moreluck lying?

moreluck

golden ticket member
4g5a1ca.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Use any source that fact checks.

In fact, Factcheck.org fact checked Snopes, and found no evidence of bias, either liberal or conservative.
Oh come on, all these sources you refer to are all leftists.

Strange coming from you and the other leftists on the troll patrol.

BrownArmy

Oh come on, all these sources you refer to are all leftists.

Strange coming from you and the other leftists on the troll patrol.

Try NPR.

Fairly balanced, although my guess is you would call it 'leftist', and possibly 'Communist'. (NPR is 90% funded by its listeners, hence the balanced approach-they don't have to answer to anyone)

Do you have any suggestions for what you believe are unbiased news sources?

oldngray

nowhere special
NPR is very liberal. Funded by leftist listeners does not equal "balanced". Of course when someone is a liberal leftist they see all other leftists as moderates. Try again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Try NPR.

Fairly balanced, although my guess is you would call it 'leftist', and possibly 'Communist'. (NPR is 90% funded by its listeners, hence the balanced approach-they don't have to answer to anyone)

Do you have any suggestions for what you believe are unbiased news sources?
Juan Williams on Fox came from NPR.....way too left for me.