Libertarians Are Such A Dangerous Lot!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think you're the one who is confused. Libertarianism would create anarchy, just like it has in Somalia. Pack your bags, fren. You and OMJ would just love being around all of those black folks too.

Maybe when Trump is deposed, he'll move there and be your Supreme Leader.
Your dedication to your role as dumbest person on browncavfefe is inspiring.....

and Trump is still your president, fren.
MAGA

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The Economy Under Democratic vs. Republican Presidents - Reports - United States Joint Economic Committee

gdp-by-president---6.22.16-homefeaturedlarge.jpg
It's just that simple.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What you say is true but the nation does best when there is a Democrat Prez and the Congress is Republican.
I first saw this analysis during Bush Jr's reign.
Also, inflation from the 50's through the 70's was generally slightly higher with a Dem president. But I wouldn't use that since..it ain't that simple..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your dedication to your role as dumbest person on browncavfefe is inspiring.....

and Trump is still your president, fren.
MAGA

What is it like to have a room temperature IQ? Can you walk and talk simultaneously, or does someone have to instruct you.

Your president, your con man, your criminal.

All yours, fren.

Serf

What is it like to have a room temperature IQ? Can you walk and talk simultaneously, or does someone have to instruct you.

Your president, your con man, your criminal.

All yours, fren.
Speaking from experience, not only can you walk and talk at the same time, you can chew gum. So it's like a trifecta.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But the author unwittingly answered this. He calls libertarian the new middle. Its just not so.
The middle is already occupied by reasonable Republicans and pragmatic Democrats.
If that is the case, none appear to be elected to the National Government.