Libertarians Are Such A Dangerous Lot!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Would you please decide which screen name you want to use and stick to it?
Doubtful!
Especially since it seems to bother you!

Bill the cat - THBBFT.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It isn't a coincidence that governments everywhere want to educate children. Government education, in turn, is supposed to be evidence of the state's goodness and its concern for our well-being. The real explanation is less flattering. If the government's propaganda can take root as children grow up, those kids will be no threat to the state apparatus. They'll fasten the chains to their own ankles.
Llewellyn H. Rockwell Jr.

El Correcto

god is dead
It isn't a coincidence that governments everywhere want to educate children. Government education, in turn, is supposed to be evidence of the state's goodness and its concern for our well-being. The real explanation is less flattering. If the government's propaganda can take root as children grow up, those kids will be no threat to the state apparatus. They'll fasten the chains to their own ankles.
Llewellyn H. Rockwell Jr.
The American government is racist fascist and oppressive to the poor. Also I want the American government to be teaching my children.

I remember when the government sent me to court for truancy, I thought how bizarre it is that they could force me to be at school and punish my parents for not standing guard outside the building making sure I didn’t just leave. It was simple to me. I didn’t want to be there, bye.

I remember watching the other kids plead guilty, I thought what a bunch of dummies as their parents went to the clerk to pay their like $200 fine. I plead not guilty, my mom didn’t have to pay a penny and they dropped the charges.