Loader going to Package in 3 months

Whither

Scofflaw
I swear this job is like a long term girlfriend. You hate it every single second of it but can't stop thinking about it when it's out of your life.

If I crawled back on my hands and knees and begged them to take me back, would I have a shot? I paid off all my Teamster dues and made my scratch days 3 weeks into my 30. Would I have to start my 30 days all over again? I didn't no call no show but I told HR the day before that I wasn't coming in. Are they gonna tell me to kick rocks? Serious question.

Careful what you wish for lol. Today my route (resi base car) was cut so I went out on a commercial route in my loop. Covered it a few times lately. Bastard's been overloaded with resis for weeks. 230 stops, 425 pieces, 16 pickups. Smalls stacked in the aisle front to back along with irregs and bulk. 10 bulk stops -- several of them to places with little to no decent parking options, e.g., front door cell phone shop deliveries off busy streets or in no less busy strip malls. Didn't really have a clear path all day thanks to 2 enormous business send-agains that wouldn't fit under the bottom shelf. Center mgr wound up calling (most of? all of?) us back to the bldg at 2100. ODS'd us to sheet EC whatever we had left. I punched a little before 930p, after sheeting up 30 stops in the building.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You quit for a reason....

I'm sure there are plenty of strenuous activities you can find you to do in the comforts of your home to supplement tossing boxes.

DonaruTarampu

You quit for a reason....

I'm sure there are plenty of strenuous activities you can find you to do in the comforts of your home to supplement tossing boxes.
Figured I’d be back in an office setting but this corona :censored2: got me sitting around the house Skyping with people all day.

DonaruTarampu

Thinking of going back to do seasonal driving for old times sake. Will they hire you as a seasonal if you're on the no rehire list? I'm not sure if I'm on that list or not, I hear my hub is pretty desperate for drivers.

DonaruTarampu

HR said I should have no problem coming back and told me to expect a call soon. This is going to work out well since my current office job gets pretty boring in the winter months.