Local 251

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Unfortunately, the New England area is a hotbed of left wing wack jobs. It allows scum like TDU to latch on to a weak, susceptible local like 251.

Teamster for life

So why is local paying CL and PL as acting BA at ups PL has 2 years seniority CL dint have much what a waste of money ! I bet they donate heavy to that scum bag DL

You know me...
So why is local paying CL and PL as acting BA at ups PL has 2 years seniority CL dint have much what a waste of money ! I bet they donate heavy to that scum bag DL
I have no idea, but they aren't the only ones. Turns out, the Local has been paying a member of the TDU starting Committee a full salary and they don't even live in Rhode Island from what I can tell. They have them listed as an "Organizer" but they don't mention them on the Locals website.

There's another assistant ABA that they are paying but he is also not listed on the Locals website as having any barns assigned to him at all.

I asked both Porky and Empty Suit/Tiny Hands Santos about it in order to give them a chance to explain it.

They refused to respond.

It seems like Porky and pals have their own personal Piggy bank funded by your dues. 🐷

I'll have that entire investigation posted when my website goes back up.

There's so much more as well....

Teamster for life

I have no idea, but they aren't the only ones. Turns out, the Local has been paying a member of the TDU starting Committee a full salary and they don't even live in Rhode Island from what I can tell. They have them listed as an "Organizer" but they don't mention them on the Locals website.

There's another assistant ABA that they are paying but he is also not listed on the Locals website as having any barns assigned to him at all.

I asked both Porky and Empty Suit/Tiny Hands Santos about it in order to give them a chance to explain it.

They refused to respond.

It seems like Porky and pals have their own personal Piggy bank funded by your dues. 🐷

I'll have that entire investigation posted when my website goes back up.

There's so much more as well....
Ok will be looking for it

You know me...
🤣😉🤣

What a :censored2: show this local has become.
unnamed.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'd tell you, but the gestapo there like to sue people for stating facts.

Patience, my friend. Give the Chickens time to lay their eggs. You'll definitely hear soon.
So, you just come on here to get
s hit stirred up or what?
Chicken S hit thing to imo if you’ve got something to say say it