Local 2727 update

UPSSOCKS

Upssux, thanks for showing us again you know nothing about "your airline". Pay up your bet on page 9 and go pay for your health care. 90% of the mechanics are topped out and we got 3% a year, free health care, retro, etc etc. It will be voted in and now our ground brothers will also get the free health care in their upcoming contract. With Bob we lost because these SDFers wanted Joe out and now they will get Sea Rays instead of Cobalts. Upssux the mechanic base pay will be 104k in 2013. You should be happy because Joe would have got us 120k. If 75 AMTs retire I hope everyone will be brought back and by 2013 have Joe and Jack pick up the pieces that SDFers let squandered.

I guess we will see.... I am always happy I have an easy job. I get paid as much or more (total compensation) as you had to fight, whine, and cry for AND I really don't do anything. I have no start time, no end time, I don't even really have to show up. Yet at the end of every month I still receive a paycheck. AND I get to dress nice..

Jack and Joe went up a hill to steal teamster money
Joe fell down and broke his crown,
So Jack took his cut too.....

With Bob we lost because these SDFers wanted Joe out and now they will get Sea Rays instead of Cobalts. Upssux the mechanic base pay will be 104k in 2013. You should be happy because Joe would have got us 120k. If 75 AMTs retire I hope everyone will be brought back and by 2013 have Joe and Jack pick up the pieces that SDFers let squandered.
AIRBUSFXR: Darmento is in SDF for tomorrows hearing on our past 2010 Union Officer Elections. With all the evidence uncovered about how the election was mis-handled hopefully the joint council will rule a re-vote. You just might see that 120K if we can get a revote,get Combine out of there and vote down this concessionary contract. We have now seen what Combine is capable of with this T/A. Let's get a professional in there who has and knows how to get a true "Industry Leading" contract. Let's let history repeat itself.....

geneva54

AIRBUSFXR: Darmento is in SDF for tomorrows hearing on our past 2010 Union Officer Elections. With all the evidence uncovered about how the election was mis-handled hopefully the joint council will rule a re-vote. You just might see that 120K if we can get a revote,get Combine out of there and vote down this concessionary contract. We have now seen what Combine is capable of with this T/A. Let's get a professional in there who has and knows how to get a true "Industry Leading" contract. Let's let history repeat itself.....

Wow....talk about greed!!! Greed is what is ruining this country and why companies are outsourcing!!!!

Obi-Wan

I must apologize sounds like this was a big win.. It always ends the same ladies... Airbusfxr talked myths of how he would go to strike for his ground employees but he is celebrating the fact that his own air teamsters just got screwed. That's ok everyone sees things a different way. I see it as a win for the company. We pay off a small percentage of higher seniority guys and in return they screw of the lesser seniorities and mechanics we will hire in the future. Wow some brotherhood.. Don't forget to pay your dues!!!!!

UPSSOCKS, I hate to admit it, but I would have to agree with you on your post.

airbusfxr

Upssux, for 104k I will pay small dues. You pay your health care out of your 70k. Remember your drivers will also get free health care in their contract thanks to us.

fr8dog

7) QUESTION: Will I receive retroactive pay for all my hours worked, including overtime hours at the applicable overtime rates, whether I’ve been laid off or not ?

Yes, retroactive pay will be paid on ALL hours worked between November 1, 2006 and the date of ratification.

geneva54

7) QUESTION: Will I receive retroactive pay for all my hours worked, including overtime hours at the applicable overtime rates, whether I’ve been laid off or not ?

Yes, retroactive pay will be paid on ALL hours worked between November 1, 2006 and the date of ratification.

I saw that but what it doesnt say is whether it will be paid at the overtime rate????

UPSSOCKS

Upssux, for 104k I will pay small dues. You pay your health care out of your 70k. Remember your drivers will also get free health care in their contract thanks to us.

70K? I was making that before you made seniority... I hope your saving your 104k because the teamsters have screwed your pension, much like you have screwed your younger memebers..

ACE

What do Bob Combine and The Warden have in common? They both want to outsource our jobs to save theirs.

[video=youtube;ObScKabt620]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObScKabt620[/video]

mrv

Trading jobs for a dollar a year..what a deal! Can't wait for the snake oil road show! Maybe Bob and the Warden will tour together!