Transfer out of state

Madmavis49

Cashier at the IGA?
Lol. I bring in a good salary and get quarterly bonuses. I work for a company that allows their employees to transfer. Sounds like your jealous that your wife doesn’t contribute much to the household income. Maybe she should move to florida and divorce your sorry aaa and get that alimony check cuz you sound like you should be in management

Madmavis49

What state you live in that’s so horrible ?
🧔‍♂️✊
Rhode Island. I love being close to the ocean but hate winter. Lived in the north east my whole life and always wanted to be where it’s warmer. He said he wants to work where he can where shorts all year and not deal with delivering in the ice and snow.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Lol. I bring in a good salary and get quarterly bonuses. I work for a company that allows their employees to transfer. Sounds like your jealous that your wife doesn’t contribute much to the household income. Maybe she should move to florida and divorce your sorry aaa and get that alimony check cuz you sound like you should be in management
Your hubby has worked here 23 years and still doesn’t know anything , that’s sad ..
😂😂😂😂

NO FLORIDA FOR YOU ENJOY THE SNOW 😂😂😂😂
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Rhode Island. I love being close to the ocean but hate winter. Lived in the north east my whole life and always wanted to be where it’s warmer. He said he wants to work where he can where shorts all year and not deal with delivering in the ice and snow.
damn, he sounds like a 22.4
Real RPCDS aren’t scared of snow/ice
🧔‍♂️✊

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

We got a feisty one here
I like it

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Tell your hubby that’s afraid of the cold to get ready for 200 degree package car temps year round..he’ll be begging for snow
🧔‍♂️✊