Local 705!

Inthegame

705 and 710 always get a better contract then the National. But it starts with the National. They vote afterwards and are still negotiating now. Does anyone out there know who oversees the counting of the votes on the contract? I would be shocked if this contract passes but I wouldn't put anything past a crook like Hoffa.
You nailed it, you shrewd one. Hoffa sits in a room with a hundred thousand ballots and cheats, cause what's the worst that could happen??? spend his remaining years in the slammer?
An independent committee counts the ballots, with many observers, including the all-stars from TDU. Nobody needs to cheat as this contract will pass hands down.

You nailed it, you shrewd one. Hoffa sits in a room with a hundred thousand ballots and cheats, cause what's the worst that could happen??? spend his remaining years in the slammer?
An independent committee counts the ballots, with many observers, including the all-stars from TDU. Nobody needs to cheat as this contract will pass hands down.
Thanks for the laugh brother. I needed it.

hyena

yea if all the no votes dissapear....

Last edited: