Local 804 Drivers Walked Out

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why didn't your heroes save 804 from the bearing the cost of the late NDA's? Don't they walk on water? They must not be as good as you think they are.
I can imagine that the IBT actually asked for that provision.
Break the reprobates.
804 does not seem to have any friends in IBT or UPS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Tim can you ask for those 10k back you gave away over the weekend?

We might need the money to pay for arbitrations, that should cover two arbitrations!
You should ask Hoffa for that money. He wastes more in a day than Tim waste in a year.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
804 does not seem to have any friends in IBT or UPS.

Agreed.

But tell me why Stink, 407, and the Hoffa lovers are all saying that Hoffa/Hall/O'brien saved the day.

It looks to me that the local (804) took almost all the hits to save the drivers jobs.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Amazing. This is all you seemed to have really wanted. You wanted to see some one/anyone from the board resign or something. You cared less about the fired 250. You are a destructive union member.
Well, im sure he wont resign. But our union will be lesser without him. You ask anyone from his building (besides the few old guard boot lickers)and they will speak with admiration of Liam. He made them a stronger group and a more educated group of union members. I hope the next BA in that building will have the fire and intelligence that Liam has.

I respect Liam and I think hes a great guy, but he has got to go, followed by the rest of the eboard. Glad the ibt stepped in and saved the day.

teamster 804

Stop whining just hours ago 250 drivers were fired now they are not.
Hoffa is damned if he does damned if he doesnt.Yes it is his job and he did his job.Just be happy and stop complaining like bitches.Out of all of this my biggest complaint is that Liam is still getting paid on our dime.His actions were reckless and inexcusable.He cost our membership alot of money and heartache.He should have been terminated or he should have resigned.

Sent using BrownCafe App

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Stop whining just hours ago 250 drivers were fired now they are not.
Hoffa is damned if he does damned if he doesnt.Yes it is his job and he did his job.Just be happy and stop complaining like bitches.Out of all of this my biggest complaint is that Liam is still getting paid on our dime.His actions were reckless and inexcusable.He cost our membership alot of money and heartache.He should have been terminated or he should have resigned.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Agreed. Now I think we should start getting the ball rolling so we can put some competent leaders in charge.

WESLA

It is what it is
Nothing is ever good enough on BC.
The fact that 250 teamsters stood up for their rights, and stood together, is righteous.
The forum has been bickering back and forth over who's fault this was, pointing fingers here and there, if it was right or wrong what maspeth did. Now, the 250 drivers have been reinstated, and instead of a simple congrats to the 250, and being thankful for your brothers jobs being saved, BC users are now arguing over who saved the day!!?!

Lol, come on children, recess is over.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nothing is ever good enough on BC.
The fact that 250 teamsters stood up for their rights, and stood together, is righteous.
The forum has been bickering back and forth over who's fault this was, pointing fingers here and there, if it was right or wrong what maspeth did. Now, the 250 drivers have been reinstated, and instead of a simple congrats to the 250, and being thankful for your brothers jobs being saved, BC users are now arguing over who saved the day!!?!

Lol, come on children, recess is over.
Holy CRAP thank you!!! Somebody finally said it!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I am glad this got settled in a relatively positive manner for the 250 drivers.
This should be a lesson to all involved that Teamster BAs don't give orders.

Furthermore, @bleedinbrown58 will not have to sit there and watch 250 P/Ts and off the street get to go driving before her.
That was never going to happen! But I guess if we read it on BC...it MUST be true! lmao

Last edited:

stink219

Agreed.

But tell me why Stink, 407, and the Hoffa lovers are all saying that Hoffa/Hall/O'brien saved the day.

It looks to me that the local (804) took almost all the hits to save the drivers jobs.
Because in one visit, in one day, 250 drivers have jobs again. That's why they saved the day. Your gonna tell me it was 804? They couldn't do jack the past 2 weeks. I know this is the most painful thing for you to see. I'm sure you wished the 250 were still jobless.

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Because in one visit, in one day, 250 drivers have jobs again. That's why they saved the day. Your gonna tell me it was 804? They couldn't do jack the past 2 weeks. I know this is the most painful thing for you to see. I'm sure you wished the 250 were still jobless.

This "one day visit" was the culmination of weeks of behind the scenes negotiations between the IBT and UPS.