Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

Evil

896BA I'm sure you've heard about the trouble 952 is in. Has JC 42 turned on 952 due to the fact it's going into trusteeship in the near future. To have a neighboring local call out another is unheard of here at JC 42.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike hunt

896BA I'm sure you've heard about the trouble 952 is in. Has JC 42 turned on 952 due to the fact it's going into trusteeship in the near future. To have a neighboring local call out another is unheard of here at JC 42.
Yea that's not a glowing endorsement for sure.

TimeForChange

Seems like PK isn't fairing very well among other locals in JC42. This should prove to you Laguna-Brown that i'm not just talking out the side of my neck.

Fat, dopey, SatanJello's pick-of-the-litter Eric "not so great" Tate saying that another local's principal hofficer isn't doing his job correctly and fully, is like the pot calling the kettle black.

M

Mike hunt

Fat, dopey, SatanJello's pick-of-the-litter Eric "not so great" Tate saying that another local's principal hofficer isn't doing his job correctly and fully, is like the pot calling the kettle black.
To bad you can't merge with our local. We have strong leadership. I've been reading up on this thread and it sounds horrible. When is your election? Do you guys have plans to try and take your local back?

Evil

JC 42 has a reputation for backstabbing it's own. When Jimbo was.the head of JC 42 they all got down on their knees for him. When the sexual scandal involving him w one of his secretaries leaked out, his political coordinator Emilio who wanted to take over followed the footsteps of his twin brother Frank and ratted him out.

Everyone in JC 42 looking to become the new head turned on him. Patrick is a trustee on the current JC 42 board, but now that this scandal involving Angels season tickets has come to light and they know he's going down they to are giving him the Satan Jello treatment.

In other words they did it to Ed (952) first, Jimbo (848) second, Paul (630) third and now the Irishman (952) is going down next.

Backstabbing 101 @ JC 42!

Oh Damn!!! I was just on Local 848 website and there is more bad news at local 952 in the regards of Albertsons and Vons Drivers and warehouse member has not yet merged its seniority list! Big Rally Protest in front of 848! Read All About It!

Evil

Oh Damn!!! I was just on Local 848 website and there is more bad news at local 952 in the regards of Albertsons and Vons Drivers and warehouse member has not yet merged its seniority list! Big Rally Protest in front of 848! Read All About It!

Seems like PK isn't fairing very well among other locals in JC42. This should prove to you Laguna-Brown that i'm not just talking out the side of my neck

local848-vs-952-png.44521

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/local-952-is-in-big-trouble.361892/page-30#ixzz3dxEeX8nZ

The Silent Bang provided us with this information earlier in the day.

We all know that Local 952 and its leader Patrick are the laughing stock of Southern California. Their only savior won't even come on defend him anymore. He knows he's burning his own reputation by defending corruption.

D

Deleted

I'm sure things are gonna get even more interesting.

WeDon'tForget

Patrick K and Local 952 is a joke. Where are BAs Don B, Mark W and Ken G to address the members they "represent?" Haha!
The truth is, we can't blame local 952 members at all. Whether PK agreed or not he's known for months the position that 848 was taking. PK remember you were told that if you didn't let the members know right away it would come to bite you in the a**? Time to start explaining. No more saying it's 848 fault. You keep your members in the dark hoping they won't find out the truth so you can save a couple votes. This isn't the first time PK has lied to members to try to keep them happy but then has had to back peddle. Remember the other group of members you lied to about getting them an impossible raise?

Last edited:

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
In 1999 when Local 952 was placed into trusteeship and taken from the only principal officer that didn't support Hoffa in JC 42, the JC E-board attempted to dissolve it and merge it with neighboring locals. But Local 952 under the leadership of Ed Mireles was in such great financial shape with millions of dollars in assets, properties and CDs was instead allowed to remain intact. The remaining E-board of Local 952 that wasn't removed screwed up and elected an organizer by the name of Patrick K to become their Principal Officer. When Bob Hahn was offered the top spot, being the 9 to 5 guy he was...he wanted non of it.

Today, with the financial mess Local 952 is in and the number of issues with lack of representation at many crafts, especially grocery and bottling there is no way JC 42 won't dissolve it. JC 42 has turned their back on Patrick K and all the surrounding locals (63, 396, 630 and 848) can't wait to carve-it up. Lots of members and money to inherit.

Who knows how long it will take the IBT to finish their audit and for IRB to recommend trusteeship, but some are saying before December. The only losers here will be the members of Local 952 who will be merged into thug infested locals.

Oh boy!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
In 1999 when Local 952 was placed into trusteeship and taken from the only principal officer that didn't support Hoffa in JC 42, the JC E-board attempted to dissolve it and merge it with neighboring locals. But Local 952 under the leadership of Ed Mireles was in such great financial shape with millions of dollars in assets, properties and CDs was instead allowed to remain intact. The remaining E-board of Local 952 that wasn't removed screwed up and elected an organizer by the name of Patrick K to become their Principal Officer. When Bob Hahn was offered the top spot, being the 9 to 5 guy he was...he wanted non of it.

Today, with the financial mess Local 952 is in and the number of issues with lack of representation at many crafts, especially grocery and bottling there is no way JC 42 won't dissolve it. JC 42 has turned their back on Patrick K and all the surrounding locals (63, 396, 630 and 848) can't wait to carve-it up. Lots of members and money to inherit.

Who knows how long it will take the IBT to finish their audit and for IRB to recommend trusteeship, but some are saying before December. The only losers here will be the members of Local 952 who will be merged into thug infested locals.

Oh boy!
When we do get merged, not if, I will never let the boys in our building forget that it was LagunaBrown who has acted as PK's head cheerleader.

We had a chance to fix this local, but cheerleaders like Laguna and a couple of others kept saying we were full of it.

It's getting close now, too much overspending, too much playing loose with the rules and regulations.

It's all coming back to bite PK in the butt.

And unfortunately, it will be the members of 952 that pay the price.

The Silent Bang

Seems like PK isn't fairing very well among other locals in JC42. This should prove to you Laguna-Brown that i'm not just talking out the side of my neck

View attachment 44521
So i get a private message from LagunaBrown with this link asking... So who is responsible for this? http://Teamsters848.org
So being that it's a link to his personal site, i'm wondering what his intents are and why he's failed to respond to our questions on these boards.
Why are you hiding LagunaBrown?

Evil

He drank the cool-aid and his hero Pat K who has no support from JC 42 anymore is going down.

Will he have the cojones to run a slate after the trusteeship or will he sit behind the sidelines licking the Korganizers boots like he did in 2010 and 2013?

The Silent Bang

He won't build a slate, he has no backing from anyone in his center. Now even worse for him that he is constantly defending what he feels is a smooth running local. The investigation into the wrong doing at the local is on going. The entire E-Board should be scared right now!
If they think they are going to skate on this... THINK AGAIN! ha ha ha ha ha !!

Evil

I hear Grant and Donnie r have been seen on television enjoying the home plate tickets on a number of occasions. Hey Grant how about hooking up your stewards and members with some of them home plate tickets? Don't forget to include a $100 gift card so they can buy some nachos, hotdogs and a couple of brewskies. I hear you invited LB when his Dodgers came. Not sure if it was Clayton Kershaw who pitched or Zach Grienke but you guys were seen on Fox Sports West enjoying some Bud Lights. Did you put those on the union credit card? At least you kept it union. I myself am a Mariners fan. Let me know if you can hook me with tickets when King Felix Hernandez pitches. I'd love to see him behind home plate bringing the 99 MPH fastball. Don't worry, I'll pay for my own Bud Lights with the money I save from not paying for your tickets. Haha

The Silent Bang

The locals main vote getter UPS is falling apart right before their eyes. They have former stewards that have big time issues with the BA because of poor representation.
The problem is those BA's do their jobs with feelings attached, they bury their heads in the sand and railroad members they don't like.

Evil

The locals main vote getter UPS is falling apart right before their eyes. They have former stewards that have big time issues with the BA because of poor representation.
The problem is those BA's do their jobs with feelings attached, they bury their heads in the sand and railroad members they don't like.

Grantactics!

Evil

King Felix Hernadez pitches fro the Mariners on Sunday. Will Local 952 hook up a brother with some home plate tickets? I'll share videos of Felix Hernandez's 99 MPH fastball with all my Brown Cafe brothers. Remember that at the end we're a brotherhood...LOL!