Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

LagunaBrown

Really? You are on the same internet site looking for answers and posting your opinions. I'll ask again, how do you feel about the things I mentioned in my post. Man up. If you think they're right just say it.
You said yourself you know all about me while you hide in the Internet. Call me and ask coward.

Evil

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Edgar every time he ran and lost because your on that same path......... You guys keep fooling yourself and making excuses for everything! For all your convictions you just sit idle and watch thinking you are just going to make things magically better if you get elected? What have you done since the last election to improve the local or showing of effort? The lack of involvement and refusal to work with the local shows your effort is half ass. This whole festival of kaos is based off an election and not involvement or hard work. Now that it's election time you are gonna finally show your face to the members and campaign for votes. In the same breath you will complain about similar action from the local (just for votes) which is totally hypocritical. You are all no better than the reformers and no have little quality arguments that you can say to a mans face. That is why you hide and attack under hidden alias. If you have issues let's all work together to fix them but I know you all have a hidden agenda to get off the truck and won't!

If you knew how many members you lost you would know that your brother Wayne A was knocked down to alternate delegate. You and him can still wear the red vest, but he won't be able to vote this time.

As for the greatness of 952 representation, the Budweiser members have said that if PK is reelected they will decertify from the Teamsters. Why is that LB?

LagunaBrown

As for the greatness of 952 representation, the Budweiser members have said that if PK is reelected they will decertify from the Teamsters. Why is that LB?
Typical TDU nonsense! There is NO facts to back that up, I'm not even going to entertain the idea.

LagunaBrown

But in his defense, it's so easy to bash the local.

Poor representation.

Financial mis-management.

And that arogant attitude you and they have.

Like I said, easy.
No what was easy was kicking your ass in the delegate election. Now run along. I stick with members votes for results and not your ill educated opinions.

WeDon'tForget

Most "motor mouths" don't attend monthly meetings.

It would be interesting to see the sign in sheets.

-Bug-
The sign-in sheet isn't that interesting. On average 15 to20 member show up. Pretty pitiful for a local with 8 thousand members. That includes over 200 stewards who get their dues paid.

LagunaBrown

Really? You are on the same internet site looking for answers and posting your opinions. I'll ask again, how do you feel about the things I mentioned in my post. Man up. If you think they're right just say it.
I use this site because I work for UPS and use it as a resource to represent members and stay current on issues. It's a good place to round table thoughts with people in my craft. WHY ARE YOU HERE EXCEPT TO TROLL? Are you even from UPS?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No what was easy was kicking your ass in the delegate election. Now run along. I stick with members votes for results and not your ill educated opinions.
I didn't run in the delegate election.

And what I said was true.

Whether you choose to accept it or not.

WeDon'tForget

What does the eboard and pk say when you voice your concerns at the union meetings about what you feel is wrong in your local
From experience I can tell you PDK and the Eboard do nothing when members bring concerns to the mic. Members are usually shut down by PK right away and told they can voice there concerns after the meeting. As a matter of fact, LagunaBrown had a similar problem with his ex BA. He and a couple of TDU buddies felt their BA was doning a bad job and tried voicing their concerns to PDK and he never would hear them out (by the way this is how the Reform 952 movement got started).The only reason LagunaBrown's building got a new BA was because the BA at the time got fired. A girl at the local lied and said he made a threatening comment. Numerous companies have brought petitions to PK's attention and he does nothing. Petitions that stated BAs had not showed up for months. Grievances not being heard for months. I can go on and on. But you and I both know this is not what the Teamsters union is about.

LagunaBrown

From experience I can tell you PDK and the Eboard do nothing when members bring concerns to the mic. Members are usually shut down by PK right away and told they can voice there concerns after the meeting. As a matter of fact, LagunaBrown had a similar problem with his ex BA. He and a couple of TDU buddies felt their BA was doning a bad job and tried voicing their concerns to PDK and he never would hear them out (by the way this is how the Reform 952 movement got started).The only reason LagunaBrown's building got a new BA was because the BA at the time got fired. A girl at the local lied and said he made a threatening comment. Numerous companies have brought petitions to PK's attention and he does nothing. Petitions that stated BAs had not showed up for months. Grievances not being heard for months. I can go on and on. But you and I both know this is not what the Teamsters union is about.
So now your telling us how things went down at my building when you were not around and I was..... Interesting.

LagunaBrown

Is anything I mentioned in my post incorrect? Explain or is it dodge ball time again?
Yes actually there is a lot of incorrect information and it needs to stop. Seeing that I was there I find it funny that you think your interpretation is God sent. It's all good though because you guys have pushed all in. I always try to talk reason to people I think could help but you all refuse to listen because your stupid ego gets in the way. There will be no phone calls to talk people out of making a mistake this time around. Just remember while you all chase and pursue your selfish delusions of grander you are only fooling yourself! You have already become blind to all the progress and efforts made in the last 3 years because you run off of hate and you were not a part of it anyways. I once was proud of a certain group of young Teamsters at the local...... No I am ashamed of you.

Evil

Yes actually there is a lot of incorrect information and it needs to stop. Seeing that I was there I find it funny that you think your interpretation is God sent. It's all good though because you guys have pushed all in. I always try to talk reason to people I think could help but you all refuse to listen because your stupid ego gets in the way. There will be no phone calls to talk people out of making a mistake this time around. Just remember while you all chase and pursue your selfish delusions of grander you are only fooling yourself! You have already become blind to all the progress and efforts made in the last 3 years because you run off of hate and you were not a part of it anyways. I once was proud of a certain group of young Teamsters at the local...... No I am ashamed of you.

What progress has PK and his staff at 952 brought for their members? You've lost over 1000 members in less than five years. Your Net Assets are still in the negative, PK has put liens on the properties that were paid in full during Eddie Ms reign. Under Eddie you had over 16,000 members and were the 2nd largest local in the IBT, paid off vehicles, paid off properties and positive Net flow. PK has destroyed Local 952. 952 under the leadership of PK has lost half of the members in 17 years. Today you're under 8000 members and that's because Kraft hasn't shut down yet. If PK wins reelection Budweiser will decertify from 952. That's how much they love DUI Don.

Give Eddie a call, he's working up in Ventura at 186 with Abel G. He'll tell you all about the mess your hero PK has created and his blunders in the Chicago area. "Go Cubs go...Go Cubs go" or is he a "Good Guys" fan?

WeDon'tForget

What was in correct? Explain

LagunaBrown

What was in correct? Explain
I don't have to explain anything to do I? Let me tell you how this works..... Your going to run against the local, so your the one that needs to do the explaining..... Not me. So tell honey do you even work for UPS or is it "dodge ball time" again? It's all gonna come out anyways so I can wait.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

WeDon'tForget

2016-04-23 18.37.58.png

I have to say, this is how I picture you writing this post. Go ahead and start posting your pictures now.