Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

The Silent Bang

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Edgar every time he ran and lost because your on that same path......... You guys keep fooling yourself and making excuses for everything! For all your convictions you just sit idle and watch thinking you are just going to make things magically better if you get elected? What have you done since the last election to improve the local or showing of effort? The lack of involvement and refusal to work with the local shows your effort is half ass. This whole festival of kaos is based off an election and not involvement or hard work. Now that it's election time you are gonna finally show your face to the members and campaign for votes. In the same breath you will complain about similar action from the local (just for votes) which is totally hypocritical. You are all no better than the reformers and no have little quality arguments that you can say to a mans face. That is why you hide and attack under hidden alias. If you have issues let's all work together to fix them but I know you all have a hidden agenda to get off the truck and won't!
First of all we know better than to think things will "magically" get better if another slate gets elected ... You think we're rookies at this ???
Hard work and determination will change things at our local, We need a new direction. The leaders we have are stale and tired and members can see that. Members want change ... But you will never see our point of view, you will always side with what the problem is.

You talk about involvement like you have done anything with the local.. You have done ZERO, your not involved like you try to portray yourself here.. You might be able to fool your nitwit out of state supporters here but your not fooling us or the local.

My complaints of the local have NEVER changed, i'm always on point and thats what you hate .. I tell truths and your P-off that i expose your leaders for what they really are and that worthless, self serving disgraces to organized labor!

The Silent Bang

Most of their complaints are not worthy of a mic anyways. They are issues they should work out with their agents but they rather post to the Internet. Hurt feelings kind of stuff.
So all of a sudden our complaints aint worth any mic time ??? Are you not the one who ALWAYS states that we should work with the local to iron out differences! Just like we have always said, your a flip-flopper.
I will post this once again! 952 agent do not answer their phones, They don't show up at yards, They hide from members when they look for them at the local. So laguna how does a member get any type of representational help when agents leave at 2pm, turn off their phones and could care less about issues that happen at work....

The Silent Bang

What does the eboard and pk say when you voice your concerns at the union meetings about what you feel is wrong in your local
I'll tell you what he does, He will never allow the member to finish saying what he has to say, cutting him off and telling them to wait for after the meeting to discuss his problems, and you know why he does that ? So that none of the issues brought forward will be on the meeting minutes .. This is the culture that 952 has nurtured throughout Patrick's tenure.
Keep members in the dark and never expose any wrong doings is the motto at 952

The Silent Bang

Well there is something we can work on. Call me and let's work together on it. I'll try
What can you possibly bring to the table? Your half-witted knowledge of the UPS contract, the same contract that UPS management shoves down your throat on a daily basis ....
How will you bring more members to our membership meetings? Members want to feel involved, they want to feel they have a leader not someone who won't answer their phone and only shows up at election time....
The promise of free food and gifts isn't true unionism! It isn't the sign of a true leader ...

The Silent Bang

Yes actually there is a lot of incorrect information and it needs to stop. Seeing that I was there I find it funny that you think your interpretation is God sent. It's all good though because you guys have pushed all in. I always try to talk reason to people I think could help but you all refuse to listen because your stupid ego gets in the way. There will be no phone calls to talk people out of making a mistake this time around. Just remember while you all chase and pursue your selfish delusions of grander you are only fooling yourself! You have already become blind to all the progress and efforts made in the last 3 years because you run off of hate and you were not a part of it anyways. I once was proud of a certain group of young Teamsters at the local...... No I am ashamed of you.
Let me get some tissue!! ha ha ha ha!!
First of all we don't need you! Just like the local won't ever trust you, we will never trust a flip-flopper like you!
There is NO ego's here, its all about our members! I've always said it!
You speak of progress ?? Name one instance of progress that has occurred in the last 3 years.. JUST ONE! What campaign promises has PDK fulfilled?

We don't need your phone calls, your opinions, or your help .. Your a no-one who thinks too highly of himself not knowing what the local really thinks of you .. ha ha ha

LagunaBrown

First of all we know better than to think things will "magically" get better if another slate gets elected ... You think we're rookies at this ???
Hard work and determination will change things at our local, We need a new direction. The leaders we have are stale and tired and members can see that. Members want change ... But you will never see our point of view, you will always side with what the problem is.

You talk about involvement like you have done anything with the local.. You have done ZERO, your not involved like you try to portray yourself here.. You might be able to fool your nitwit out of state supporters here but your not fooling us or the local.

My complaints of the local have NEVER changed, i'm always on point and thats what you hate .. I tell truths and your P-off that i expose your leaders for what they really are and that worthless, self serving disgraces to organized labor!

I'm not as involved but I am not running against the Local either you maroon. I like how you say I am a nobody but you followed me here from T-Net and can't stay away from my posts. You are infatuated by me like a high school crush! You Don't even work for UPS and troll me here... I got your number and so far under your skin you can't handle it, Lol! Deep down inside you know you guys don't measure up or got what it takes to run a local. The difference between you and I is that I understand the "Peter principle" and you do not. You think you and your people are better than everyone else but you need to know your role and if you really are E-Board material.

-You said the IBT and IRB audited the Local and they were in big trouble but you were WRONG!

-You said You said "H" would put our local into trusteeship! WRONG!

-You backed a slate you convinced yourself would win saying the same crap old last election and were WRONG!

-You say Agents don't return calls! Where is your proof! Got none? Then your WRONG!

-You bash locals on the Internet and make the JC look bad! That's WRONG!

I can go on and on about how you made claims and were WRONG! You are so damn desperate you need Edgar to come and help you and your worried about me? This has been a treat hearing you babble on while you hide on the Internet and I can't wait to see you run against the Local. For you it's gonna be Hell but I got the best seat in the house. Your a big talker and now the time has come to put up or shut up. You made this mess for yourself by thinking you got a chance but you got a lot of work to do and already behind. Some leader you are.. "Hahaha"

Last edited:

Evil

So all of a sudden our complaints aint worth any mic time ??? Are you not the one who ALWAYS states that we should work with the local to iron out differences! Just like we have always said, your a flip-flopper.
I will post this once again! 952 agent do not answer their phones, They don't show up at yards, They hide from members when they look for them at the local. So laguna how does a member get any type of representational help when agents leave at 2pm, turn off their phones and could care less about issues that happen at work....

I hear GM was a member of the Orange County Young Republicans during his early years. He always spoke badly about the "liberal" Democrats, never attended a general membership meeting before being chosen BA by that other do nothing card carrying Republican, Bob H. If you ask Eddie M, Bob H never attended any rallies either. So don't ask GM why he doesn't attend them either, he learned from his mentor. It's a Republican kind of thing down in the OC.

GM a la Bob H also shuts off his phone during his off hours...which ever they may be and only gives them to shop stewards. He learned that from his mentor Bob H. Neither of these two know what its like to be a unionist.

Its funny how PK has been grooming GM to become the next ST of 952. The funny thing is PK is the only ST known to hire ex management personnel to become business agents. The advantage from the opposition at 952 is that a lot of people do not like GM at UPS, let alone the other barns.

GM is soft and loses his cool easily. Just remember when Tommy B at UPS Freight and Sabas P put that giant coward in his spot...the entire JC was talking about it for weeks.

The Silent Bang

I'm not as involved but I am not running against the Local either you maroon. I like how you say I am a nobody but you followed me here from T-Net and can't stay away from my posts. You are infatuated by me like a high school crush! You Don't even work for UPS and troll me here... I got your number and so far under your skin you can't handle it, Lol! Deep down inside you know you guys don't measure up or got what it takes to run a local. The difference between you and I is that I understand the "Peter principle" and you do not. You think you and your people are better than everyone else but you need to know your role and if you really are E-Board material.

-You said the IBT and IRB audited the Local and they were in big trouble but you were WRONG!

-You said You said "H" would put our local into trusteeship! WRONG!

-You backed a slate you convinced yourself would win saying the same crap old last election and were WRONG!

-You say Agents don't return calls! Where is your proof! Got none? Then your WRONG!

-You bash locals on the Internet and make the JC look bad! That's WRONG!

I can go on and on about how you made claims and were WRONG! You are so damn desperate you need Edgar to come and help you and your worried about me? This has been a treat hearing you babble on while you hide on the Internet and I can't wait to see you run against the Local. For you it's gonna be Hell but I got the best seat in the house. Your a big talker and now the time has come to put up or shut up. You made this mess for yourself by thinking you got a chance but you got a lot of work to do and already behind. Some leader you are.. "Hahaha"
So you admit your not involved yet you come on here and talk about everyone else not being involved! You never cease to amaze me!
Let me explain to that dense head of yours again !!!

IRB hasn't finished it's audit of Local 952, The IBT hasn't even met with the Eboard to discuss the recommendations because it's waiting for the IRB .. Think about how the IBT will look if it gives out it's recommendations and the IRB's findings conflict with them ... You get it ??? Or maybe you should ask GM or PDK .. scratch that they won't tell you anything ha ha hah ha

Agents don't return calls and hide from members, you want proof? Ask your hero GM to supply you with all the petitions to remove BA's, We both know he won't ..

I DO bash the local on the internet! I bash you, i bash agents so what? If they were doing their jobs what would i have to say here? Not one thing! The JC knows whats going on at the local, This is why RCamk bashes PK every chance he gets ... Ask anyone that has attended any meetings in the JC, PK is the laugh of the whole meeting...

The Silent Bang

This has been a treat hearing you babble on while you hide on the Internet and I can't wait to see you run against the Local. For you it's gonna be Hell but I got the best seat in the house. Your a big talker and now the time has come to put up or shut up. You made this mess for yourself by thinking you got a chance but you got a lot of work to do and already behind. Some leader you are.. "Hahaha"
On the contrary this is going to be easy .. You see you don't know what goes on outside the walls of big brown, I DO! And believe me it's going to get a little wet! So If i was you i'd take the nose bleed seats, you don't want to get splashed now do you?
Like i have told you before, Do you really think we are rookies here? We're way ahead of this game son! ha ha ha ha !!!

Evil

So you admit your not involved yet you come on here and talk about everyone else not being involved! You never cease to amaze me!
Let me explain to that dense head of yours again !!!

IRB hasn't finished it's audit of Local 952, The IBT hasn't even met with the Eboard to discuss the recommendations because it's waiting for the IRB .. Think about how the IBT will look if it gives out it's recommendations and the IRB's findings conflict with them ... You get it ??? Or maybe you should ask GM or PDK .. scratch that they won't tell you anything ha ha hah ha

Agents don't return calls and hide from members, you want proof? Ask your hero GM to supply you with all the petitions to remove BA's, We both know he won't ..

I DO bash the local on the internet! I bash you, i bash agents so what? If they were doing their jobs what would i have to say here? Not one thing! The JC knows whats going on at the local, This is why RCamk bashes PK every chance he gets ... Ask anyone that has attended any meetings in the JC, PK is the laugh of the whole meeting...

The IRB moves very slow. It took 7 years to pop Rome A up in Northern California. He should be suspended from his union activities next month. PKs will come soon. Just be patient.

The Silent Bang

I see that a sentence was deleted/censored from this post! It mentioned no names and nothing offensive ... But now we know what gets to GM! ha ha ha !!!
Great work Laguna!
1434974708057 (1).jpg

LagunaBrown

I see that a sentence was deleted/censored from this post! It mentioned no names and nothing offensive ... But now we know what gets to GM! ha ha ha !!!
Great work Laguna!
View attachment 79273
Dude you a a freakin creep! You sit in the back of membership meetings and post about me then follow an EBoard member around watching his family!?!? What is wrong with you! No wonder you hide on the Internet. Your a psyco and trying to cover it up!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Dude you a a freakin creep! You sit in the back of membership meetings and post about me then follow an EBoard member around watching his family!?!? What is wrong with you! No wonder you hide on the Internet. Your a psyco and trying to cover it up!
Oh i don't follow anyone! Don't have time for that .. But i do have plenty of friends at UPS that actually see him and spread the word around the centers ....
But thanks for confirming it for me ..... ha ha ha ha !!

What really is creepy is that you tried to catch my IP address by posting a fake weblink to your old website on a private message a few months ago, now thats creepy and possibly against the law..

This also confirms your a rat! Not a Teamster!
rat19n-1-web.jpg

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Oh i don't follow anyone! Don't have time for that .. But i do have plenty of friends at UPS that actually see him and spread the word around the centers ....
But thanks for confirming it for me ..... ha ha ha ha !!

What really is creepy is that you tried to catch my IP address by posting a fake weblink to your old website on a private message a few months ago, now thats creepy and possibly against the law..

This also confirms your a rat! Not a Teamster!
View attachment 79286
You have lost it. Get some professional help loser.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You have lost it. Get some professional help loser.
He's telling the truth.

But you are too busy trying to move up the UNION LADDER that you don't want to see it.

You saw it once.

When you formed REFORM with EE and MD and your buddy from Oregon to take down PK.

But you bailed on them when you realized that it wasn't going to be quick or easy.

Has the representation gotten better at 952 since then????? NO.

Has the finances gotten better at 952 since then????? NO.

How about their attitude, do they think they work for us, or do they think we should have blind loyalty to them?

We both know the answer to that.

LagunaBrown

I chuckle that realbown1 is your biggest fan..... He believed Edgar's water sandwiches and idle threats too. It's just another indication your on the wrong path and I am serious about you seeking help.

The Silent Bang

I chuckle that realbown1 is your biggest fan..... He believed Edgar's water sandwiches and idle threats too. It's just another indication your on the wrong path and I am serious about you seeking help.
Unlike you I don't need or look for people to support me or like my post. But that's just your narccism kicking in.
If you think the path of putting our members first, working a full shift to represent and answer phone calls, building power and unity is the wrong path then the only one with a problem is YOU!
Defending these bozos, making up excuses and trying to cover up all the wrong doings the local is doing puts you right in the mist of the failure 952 has become. You should be ashamed of yourself, ratting members out just to advance your agenda. But I guess you learn from the best! GM sides with management to take members that he doesn't like out. Your a rat and so is he!

LagunaBrown

Unlike you I don't need or look for people to support me or like my post. But that's just your narccism kicking in.
If you think the path of putting our members first, working a full shift to represent and answer phone calls, building power and unity is the wrong path then the only one with a problem is YOU!
Defending these bozos, making up excuses and trying to cover up all the wrong doings the local is doing puts you right in the mist of the failure 952 has become. You should be ashamed of yourself, ratting members out just to advance your agenda. But I guess you learn from the best! GM sides with management to take members that he doesn't like out. Your a rat and so is he!
Once again you both are morons to talk as if I am looking to "move up the Union Ladder". When both of you try to take over the Local. The people you talk crap on are the people doing the work for the members while you complain and bitch on the Internet. Hurry up and get your campaign started I can't wait to see you fail.

WeDon'tForget

Once again you both are morons to talk as if I am looking to "move up the Union Ladder". When both of you try to take over the Local. The people you talk crap on are the people doing the work for the members while you complain and bitch on the Internet. Hurry up and get your campaign started I can't wait to see you fail.
Didn't you apply for a BA job?