Local sucks

tacken

All they did is take my money. They help no one not unless you are there buddy. Paying your dues isnt enough for them. Just venting thanks. Still employed but going to change my attitude to that of a robot. No need to think on your own thats crazy.

Johney

Bitch and moan about your local,but go running to them for help the minute you're in trouble. Take the good with the bad.

tacken

Bitch and moan about your local,but go running to them for help the minute you're in trouble. Take the good with the bad.
Run to them there is no running at UPS just a brisk walk.And its more bad than good with this union

Johney

Run to them there is no running at UPS just a brisk walk.And its more bad than good with this union
Go ahead and bail out. I'm not overly fond of them myself, but I sure as hell don't want to be a non-paying dues member if I need them. Just sayin.

Big Bad Wolf

All they did is take my money. They help no one not unless you are there buddy. Paying your dues isnt enough for them. Just venting thanks. Still employed but going to change my attitude to that of a robot. No need to think on your own thats crazy.
That's all your gonna say?

Where are you pigs now?

tacken

Another one willing to bash but do nothing to change the situation. SAD!
OH i am going to change just be a slug and get help every night like every one else. Why bust your ass to have to help every night. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Out of curiosity: When was the last membership meeting you attended?

tacken

Out of curiosity: When was the last membership meeting you attended?
Well the last meeting was last month. I try and go when i can when. It is 120 miles 1 way.I go and support. Nothing changes same talk. It seems to me that the lazy driver gets all the love. This is my opinion, so why work hard all day to go and help the same lazy driver going out with (90) deliveries a day. No more

Ouch

OH i am going to change just be a slug and get help every night like every one else. Why bust your ass to have to help every night. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!
How does this decision you have come up with change the local?

tacken

Its fair days work for fair days pay. Not true there are (pc) in are center with signs on the back that say perfect load. shouldnt all cars be perfect load than? Know that is not going to ever happen, So just be a slug like the majority of them and. Never said change the local said they suck..