Management Fudging timecard.

Overpaid Union Thug

Are you able to take a pic of that and post it without showing any private info... Be curious to what this looks like... I had no idea we had anything like this
All you need to do is go to UPSers.com on your phone and find the "timecard viewer" under "job tools." Go into it then "add to home screen." It gets placed onto your phone as an app.

35years

Gravy route
I'm on vacation this week and still haven't gotten my check. What a wonderful honest company we all work for.
Have a beer, and collect 1 1/2 x pay!

Article 17

Wages for properly selected vacations, in all instances, will be paid to the employees no later than the workday prior to their vacation. If the employee does not receive his/her vacation check, the Employer will make all reasonable efforts to provide the check the following day including delivery by Saturday or Next Day Air. If the employee requests to see his vacation check on the Monday as permitted below and the Employer fails to make the vacation payment available by Saturday following the employee’s regular scheduled pay day, the employee shall be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his or her daily guarantee at his or her regular hourly rate of pay for every subsequent pay period until the shortage is corrected. Other shortages involving more than forty ($40.00) dollars for full-time employees, and twenty ($20.00) dollars for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee’s second scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for every full pay period in which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work day, until corrected...

All employees must receive their vacation pay in a separate check before taking vacation. Vacation checks for an employee, who is taking a properly scheduled vacation in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum, will be at the operating center on Monday of the week prior to the employee’s vacation week(s). This is to ensure that the employee receives his/her pay prior to taking his/her vacation. The employee will be shown his/her check upon request, but will not receive the check until the regular scheduled pay day. All green checks will be taxed at the employee’s regular withholding tax rate.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Have a beer, and collect 1 1/2 x pay!

Article 17

Wages for properly selected vacations, in all instances, will be paid to the employees no later than the workday prior to their vacation. If the employee does not receive his/her vacation check, the Employer will make all reasonable efforts to provide the check the following day including delivery by Saturday or Next Day Air. If the employee requests to see his vacation check on the Monday as permitted below and the Employer fails to make the vacation payment available by Saturday following the employee’s regular scheduled pay day, the employee shall be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his or her daily guarantee at his or her regular hourly rate of pay for every subsequent pay period until the shortage is corrected. Other shortages involving more than forty ($40.00) dollars for full-time employees, and twenty ($20.00) dollars for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee’s second scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for every full pay period in which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work day, until corrected...

All employees must receive their vacation pay in a separate check before taking vacation. Vacation checks for an employee, who is taking a properly scheduled vacation in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum, will be at the operating center on Monday of the week prior to the employee’s vacation week(s). This is to ensure that the employee receives his/her pay prior to taking his/her vacation. The employee will be shown his/her check upon request, but will not receive the check until the regular scheduled pay day. All green checks will be taxed at the employee’s regular withholding tax rate.
Daaaaaaaaamn...what article is this?!

35years

Gravy route
Daaaaaaaaamn...what article is this?!

National Master (Teamster) United Parcel Agreement
Otherwise known as the contract...

ARTICLE 17. PAID FOR TIME

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

4 hr penalty pay every week that they are late paying you.
No one will file for you, make sure you record when you first notified your manager of the shortage.
Don't accept the "we will get you a check ASAP" stuff.
File for the penalty pay.

Overpaid Union Thug

Like this....

Attachments

• 1474371871038.jpg
    1474371871038.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 145

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yesterday I was asked to start early to help out a struggling loader. Changed my start time from 9:10 to 8:40 and put that time under Local Sort. Checked time card viewer last night---it was there. Checked this morning---it had been removed.
Printed it out and will have my on car change it back.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yesterday I was asked to start early to help out a struggling loader. Changed my start time from 9:10 to 8:40 and put that time under Local Sort. Checked time card viewer last night---it was there. Checked this morning---it had been removed.
If you were to change your time card they would have canned you... But they do it and you give them a free ride... Why do you let them get away with double standards??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Thanks for all the advices and yes like i said before its nor the first or the second time they had changed my time card, last time took them 5 weeks to solve the issue and honestly i really dont appreciate being played with my time.
Im wonder what would they say if i deliver a NDA 2 weeks later than when i have it on my pc.
Double standards

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Give them the chance to take care of it before calling the ethics hotline.
So if a driver gets caught stealing time by deliberately falsifying his timecard, will management "give him a chance to take care of it" before terminating him?

If UPS is going to have a zero-tolerance policy for dishonesty thats fine...as long as it applies to management as well as hourlies.

Overpaid Union Thug

Isn't that similar to what led to the guy in New York getting fired? And 250 of his co-workers walking out?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Isn't that similar to what led to the guy in New York getting fired? And 250 of his co-workers walking out?
That was totally bogus because the original driver was told by an on road that he could start early and look what happen afterwards... Ups just couldn't say " ok next time don't go to an Onroad to ask for starting early , go to the center Mgr..." Nope had to make a huge deal over it and fire the guy... His coworkers must have thought it was total bs to walk out...next you have ups all over the news looking like absolute fools because what happen and have ny state threatening to pull all of their accounts along with a bunch of customers pissed as well... It was a total embarrassment afaic and the company just shrugs it off as a cost of doing business.... Pathetic

By The Book

That should of been coded to SL skilled, not local sort. I think it's a P60 code or something like that. As long as you were paid for all hours worked and your overtime is correct, it's all good....right?