management technique?

browntroll

just wondering if its a management technique when they try to put their hands on your
shoulders or back? friend of mine just became a sup about a week ago he was doing training before that. now he has this thing where he puts his hand on my shoulder or my back when talking to me. he never did it as a preloader im assuming its something taught in training, i do it right back to him which makes him stop just wondering who else sees this.

browntroll

this
foreignman4.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
just wondering if its a management technique when they try to put their hands on your
shoulders or back? friend of mine just became a sup about a week ago he was doing training before that. now he has this thing where he puts his hand on my shoulder or my back when talking to me. he never did it as a preloader im assuming its something taught in training, i do it right back to him which makes him stop just wondering who else sees this.
Have u been working out?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had a center manager who would do that to everyone....or he's stand in your personal space to talk to you sometimes. I think it was innocent...just his way of relating but if it makes you uncomfortable...talk to him about it.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
no-touching.gif

Start every conversation you have with him like this !!

Last edited:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I had one do it years ago. Said. "if you want to keep your arm. Don't touch me ". Never had it done again. Now my on car stands about belly button height. Can't reach

blkmamba

No, they don't teach that in sup school. The majority of time is spent on the greatest tool a supervisor has, a pcm. We practiced everyday and when we finished school our trainer came around and watched us give one. The first and last time I have a pointless pcm.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No, they don't teach that in sup school. The majority of time is spent on the greatest tool a supervisor has, a pcm. We practiced everyday and when we finished school our trainer came around and watched us give one. The first and last time I have a pointless pcm.

Some days all I can think is ---you guys like to hear yourselves talk. Let me get going already

F

FrigidAdCorrector

It's not in any training I've done, that's for sure. If any thing the training teaches the opposite. Keep your hands to yourself

browntroll

normally i face sups when talking to them but he seems to like to get next to ppl and do this. like i said i usually do it back to him
which makes him stop but i have seen him do a back massage on one guy and one arm hug a few others. only other times i see sups touch
pters is when they want to get them away from a bulk cars way that pter hasnt seen yet.

Indecisi0n

normally i face sups when talking to them but he seems to like to get next to ppl and do this. like i said i usually do it back to him
which makes him stop but i have seen him do a back massage on one guy and one arm hug a few others. only other times i see sups touch
pters is when they want to get them away from a bulk cars way that pter hasnt seen yet.
Is he good looking?