Manual transmissions need to be gone yesterday!

Joeyskye

Oh come on! I know how to drive them,I just do not like them. I'm sure there is something in this world "Mr. suck it up" doesn't like either. As for "Here we go" y'all have way to much time on your hands to have seen this type of post so many times that you are annoyed.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Oh come on! I know how to drive them,I just do not like them. I'm sure there is something in this world "Mr. suck it up" doesn't like either. As for "Here we go" y'all have way to much time on your hands to have seen this type of post so many times that you are annoyed.
get used to it if you wanna play here.

nobody likes a whiner.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

To hell with'em girl you do you

GenericUsername

We're slated to have all the manuals out of our center by the end of next year. It really sucks because all of the people ahead of me in seniority will want to try to drive and will go to class, then get ahead of me in the list to drive and push me back however long... There's one chick who has failed class three times trying to drive because she can't drive a manual, and now she's going to get the opportunity soon enough. Oh well, such is life.

As far as manuals go, they're generally right at crotch level for me and it really sucks to drive them due to this reason. They're overall better cars, but the manuals in our center are mostly old 1000s. I'll take an automatic 800 any day over them in our center.

Joeyskye

We're slated to have all the manuals out of our center by the end of next year. It really sucks because all of the people ahead of me in seniority will want to try to drive and will go to class, then get ahead of me in the list to drive and push me back however long... There's one chick who has failed class three times trying to drive because she can't drive a manual, and now she's going to get the opportunity soon enough. Oh well, such is life.

As far as manuals go, they're generally right at crotch level for me and it really sucks to drive them due to this reason. They're overall better cars, but the manuals in our center are mostly old 1000s. I'll take an automatic 800 any day over them in our center.
I agree it's a good way to weed out certain people. Maybe they could keep one just for the test