Marren Morris...leaving country music....anyone really care?

rickyb

Yeah, now do rap music where they talk about raping women doing drugs, shooting people and on and on. Remember right now your wife is with pool boy. You really need to pay attention to your business.
rap music is the matrix even more so than pop music is.

rap music you have black on black violence which the KKK would love.

pop is just mindlessness but at least its not bad as rap.

and i love good pop and good rap not what i described

newolddude

Yeah, now do rap music where they talk about raping women demeaning women with names, like female dogs, doing drugs, shooting people and on and on. Remember right now your wife is with pool boy. You really need to pay attention to your business.
I’m not going to defend the steaming pile of crap that is rap music. It sucks, it’s demeaning and worse that bro country.

All I’m saying is the rules are
-female/liberal in country music = shut up
-males/conservative in country music = good for you.

Thebrownblob

I’m not going to defend the steaming pile of crap that is rap music. It sucks, it’s demeaning and worse that bro country.

I don’t think I told her to shut up I said, I think she’s being silly. Nobody cares about your politics play music let people enjoy it. I’ve heard her songs on the radio and I like them could care less what her personal opinions are. Country music is the least offensive of all of them.

newolddude

I don’t think I told her to shut up I said, I think she’s being silly. Nobody cares about your politics play music let people enjoy it. I’ve heard her songs on the radio and I like them could care less what her personal opinions are.
But the bitch needs to shut up and leave Nashville/country music or else you’ll get your fweelings hurt because screw her if she doesn’t reflect your White Christian Conservative American values.

Thebrownblob

But the bitch needs to shut up and leave Nashville/country music or else you’ll get your fweelings hurt because screw her if she doesn’t reflect your White Christian Conservative American values.
I think she removed herself. Funny that you don’t seem to realize that nobody told her to leave. The rest of your statement is just some silly made up projection of your own. Most country music is about everything but Christianity mostly drinking and partying and whoring around lol. Please stop looking silly for once in your life.

vantexan

Yah, she can go to where they say screw you if you don't reflect their liberal, progressive, woke values.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So now you're saying the backlash is only because she's a woman, lol.

Literally everything you radical leftists come across in life has to be placed into your intersectionality hierarchy.

vantexan

How about female conservatives? Are they being told to shut up?

I'm not familiar with this woman but I do remember what happened with the Dixie Chicks. They chose to attack the U.S. invasion of Iraq when anger was running high after 9/11. They chose to be very outspoken and they paid for it. Beyond them where are these liberal women who are told to shut up by conservative country music fans?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Aldean didn’t even write it.
IMG_4893.gif

qdg2

Female/liberal=shut up.....ffs.