Maybe there is glimmer of hope for the USA after all.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
no i hear too much anti gay stuff and not enough anti corporate rape of children via bad wages and marketing
IMG_4578.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Democrats and media keep insisting that absentee ballots and mail-in voting don’t contribute to voter fraud — but a mayoral election in Connecticut could blow a big hole in that dubious claim.
Hmmmm, ballot stuffing. Sounds familiar. Can you say “Zucker boxes?”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bed, Bath & Beyond may have closed all of their stores, but their lawyers are still finding way to make them a profit.
The bankruptcy estate of former retail giant Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) continues its relentless pursuit of shipping lines for alleged damages suffered during the supply chain crisis. It has already filed $31.7 million in claims against Hong Kong shipping line OOCL and $7.7 million in claims against Taiwan’s Yang Ming.

The main course, filed Tuesday, is a mammoth claim against the world’s largest ocean carrier, Switzerland’s Mediterranean Shipping Co. (MSC). The various damages add up to over $50 million, plus there’s a request that all reparations be doubled due to “MSC’s willful retaliatory conduct.”

That brings the tally to over $100 million, the largest shipper damage claim against an ocean carrier since the supply chain crisis. And when the case goes to trial, the total claim will be higher still.
The new twist in the MSC case is that BBBY’s estate is seeking compensation for lost profits and is asking for double reparations.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They can have my house, my vehicles, my boat, take it all.
But, they will not take my right of choice in what to speak or the action I take.