McCain and Palin

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, like Obama won't have a senator speaking in his favor or a celebrity for that matter. P. Diddy already put in his 2 cents. (it's a fact, PDiddy was on the news). Great endorsement!

theloader

Republicans Peggy Noonan and Mike Murphy speak on live mic unknowingly, talk of Palin pick:

Mike Murphy and Peggy Noonan Trip over Live Mics on MSNBC ... Offered without comment.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's interesting. You can hear Noonan saying "it's over" and characterizing the Palin pick as "political BS". Compare that with the column she wrote today :click

She's a good writer, it's hard to tell if she's being entirely truthful about what she meant when she said "it's over", or whether she's just in damage control mode. There was really no way to spin the "political BS" line as meaning anything else, so she did the best she could with that.

Channahon

I find it interesting to read the comments on Sarah Palin and her pregnant 17 year old daughter, and that somehow is tied to the Republican party. Her daughter made a decision, right or wrong, and is having the child. Even Barack made a comment that the pregnancy of Palin's daughter should have no bearing on her political future, as he was born to a white 18 year old himself.

I have a harder time accepting the infidelities of some Democrats, most notably, John Edwards,

Channahon

I just watched Fred Thompson's speech at the RNC. He did a wonderful job. Even Joe Lieberman, though not as eloquent ,did a great job also.

They didn't have to dig hard to show the inadequacies of Obama's candidacy.

Enjoyed it thoroughly :peaceful:!

I have to agree with you, and imagine Lieberman, a democrat giving his support to McCain. And the group that held up signs, Democrats for McCain.

In reading some posts regarding Palin's pregnant daughter, I have more issues with John Edwards cheating on his dying wife, and repeatedly lying and covering up his actions. Talk about integrity, and he was a presidential candidate for the Democrats? Good thing, he ran out of money.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shoot !! I wanted to hear Michael Steele's speech and instead I have that stupid Alan Combs mumbling away. The other stations don't have it either.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hope tonight she just ignores the crap and focuses on issues she thinks she can help fix. The crap should just be left, let them go crazy over it. She needs to show class as she has so far, and focus on issues. Not issues with their family. Lord knows we all have them.

drewed

Shankman
Huckabee kills me

Sarah Palin recieved more votes running for mayor of Wasilla, AK than Senator Joe Biden running for president!

Sorry i found it funny

I remember in 1984 a teacher of mine told us that every president elected in a zero year died in office. So since Reagan was still alive he would win his second term. I wonder if Reagan broke the curse forever or if he was just the lucky one.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It is funny.
She has more experience than Obama, and they wonder what will happen if McCain dies, big duh.
What will happen if Mr. im gonna kill the country, Obama gets Presidency?????????

over9five

Staff member
Yeah, I guess it's eldest daughter??

Palins making a heck of a speach! She seems much more at ease than I would have thought.

drewed

Shankman
no the lady on the left in the green is cindy mccain
the younger looking girl next to the guy is the daughter and baby daddy

over9five

Staff member
You're right, Drewed. That's gotta be Cindy McCain, she's standing next to John McCains mom. But who's baby is she holding?

drewed

Shankman
You're right, Drewed. That's gotta be Cindy McCain, she's standing next to John McCains mom. But who's baby is she holding?

yea i think its a bit of both, shes not showing, but she looks to be in shape too

i think it was trig (palins youngest) and he moved down the line to dad