Meaningless Fluff

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Tomorrow at 9:35 pm (game in Frisco).
Bittersweet ... I am have surgery Friday morning so I can watch the whole game and not worry about getting enuf sleep for work.

Oh, Hoax, think about how wonderful it is not to go to work the day after a game.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
AJ...Is that a Drew Brees model dressed as a Pirate after a thorough whacking from an AFC team? lol

Those kiddos made you smile; I'm sure...Good stuff!

Nimnim

The Nim
I suppose this is meaningless fluff, but I was wondering tonight if I dressed up as Clem Kadiddlehopper for Halloween would anyone get it.

And for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, shame on you this is even beyond my time.

[video=youtube;UrmOuemrfe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrmOuemrfe0&feature=related[/video]

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Me neither, I have a dog that loves to chase off the neighbors cat. While were on the subject, why is it that cats never have to be on a leash but I can't take my dog out for a second without her leash on? Stupid cats run amuck all night long, climbing on cars, crapping in rock gardens and generally irritating all the dogs in the neighborhood. But if my dog ever were to kill that poor cat that has been in my yard for ever, who do you think would be in trouble?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Every good home has a cat, the best homes have at least two :happy2:.
We've got a big Tuxedo Tom and a Brindled Tortie, little treasures they are.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm down to one cat now. Some critter (the neighbors say a cougar has been roaming the neighborhood) got my other one. Mother nature can be cruel when you live in the woods.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
FLASH!!

FLUFF is on sale at Walmart for $1.00 a "container". My wife bought six for friends, neighbors, kids, strangers.....14 months until recommended expiration!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Cats are wonderful animals that are generally far more civilized, mature and intelligent than most dogs. I personally never liked cats so much, until I met and eventually moved in with my fiances and her cat years ago; now I'd never want a dog again. One of our Maine Coons likes to play fetch and drinks tons of water, though. :wink2:

diesel96

Cats are natural born killers. Cat owners let them back in the house and lick "little Johnny's" face, not knowing they just got done ripping the throats out of a neighborhood bird/mouse/lizard. And go ahead, leave your tropical fish tank uncovered. Otherwise, I have no problems with cats.....

rod

Retired 22 years
Cats are wonderful animals that are generally far more civilized, mature and intelligent than most dogs. I personally never liked cats so much, until I met and eventually moved in with my fiances and her cat years ago; now I'd never want a dog again. One of our Maine Coons likes to play fetch and drinks tons of water, though. :wink2:

Also when you go on vacation you don't have to find someone to watch your cat. Just put him outside and pour a bunch of birdseed on the ground and Fluffy will take care of himself.